CHAPTER 91

"My family is currently in my unit. "

That phrase is the sole reason why Yeojin is in Heeseung's unit at the moment as Riki's is not available.

What about her unit? Well, let's just say she hasn't had a general cleaning yet and it would be too embarrassing if Heeseung saw the inside of her place. Especially her room as she rummaged her closet upon finding the perfect outfit yesterday.

"Where's your kitchen? " She asked, internally screaming.

Heeseung's unit is big and tidy. It has a dark yet modern interior design, the ambiance is quite homey yet expensive at the same time if that would make sense. It reminds her of a chaebol's unit that you watch in kdramas.

Is he a chaebol?

"It's over there, " Heeseung pointed a certain direction. Yeojin nodded and followed the direction without saying anything.

Meanwhile, Heeseung was left in the living room with Riki. The former looked at his friend and raised his brow upon seeing Riki watching the direction Yeojin took upon her departure.

"Riki. " He called his attention.

Riki looked at him. "What? "

Heeseung didn't answer but his serious expression is enough for the other to get it. Riki smirked, shaking his head. "You like her. "

That is not a question and so Heeseung is not obligated to answer that's why he stayed silent. His eyes, however, is serious.

"She is the first girl you've let here in your unit, I'm quite surprised. Not even your exes got the chance to step a foot here. " Riki stood up and pat Heeseung shoulder. "I'll get going, bro. I'll just send Sunghoon here tomorrow to check on you just in case Yeojin leave. "

Heeseung chuckled but shook his head. It amuses him of love and hate relationship Riki had with one of their friends, Sunghoon.

They would always bicker on their gc, but outside the device, they are alright. It's just Riki have beef with Sunghoon sometimes, and no one knows why.

"Riks, " Heeseung threw his car key to Riki when the man turned around.

"What's this? " The latter asked.

"My car is still in KFC, go and get it. "

Riki rolled his eyes but followed nonetheless. Heeseung shakes his head and closed his eyes. He's been experiencing mild fever since they went to Incheon. That's the sole reason why he went home first amongst his friends.

"Here, " Heeseung opened his eyes and saw Yeojin bringing him a tray. "Eat this ramen and take your medicine then rest. "

Heeseung obliged. He took a spoon of its soup and tasted it. Yeojin, despite the ramen being an instant ramen she found in his wide ass kitchen, is still nervous about the taste of it and she doesn't know why. Maybe it's the fact that she could not cook that even an instant goods can go wrong.

Yeojin pursed her lips while watching Heeseung. Especially when he stopped for a few seconds upon tasting the ramen and brought down the spoon with a teasing smile forming in his lips.

"Yeojin, " he spoke. "Did you put the seasoning? "

Yeojin's eyes widened. The seasoning, did she put it?

I don't know... I don't remembe— OH MY GOD!

Yeojin immediately took the spoon Heeseung used and tasted the ramen she made. She almost spit it out upon tasting just a pasta-flavored water.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry— " Yeojin, with cheeks flushed pink from the embarrassment, immediately took the bowl and went back to the kitchen, leaving a laughing Heeseung behind.

Seriously, when will she not embarrass herself in front of her? Or was it a curse for cursing SNU before?

I freaking hate karma!

-