CHAPTER 20

It was around quarter to ten when Yeojin arrived to the center town of Seoul. She was craving for a chinese food and so she headed to the Chinese Restaurant near her.

Upon entering, the aroma of Chinese food immediately hit her nostril. She looked around and saw little to no customer insight.

Despite wanting to dine in the place, she doesn't want to go back to her condo late at night. That's why she ordered her food with a smile, saying "take out" after.

"Please wait for your number, ma'am. "

Yeojin sat on one of the tables in the middle, eyes set towards the number displayed on the little screen above. Her eyes them darted to the number she's holding then shifted them towards the entrance.

She accidentally left her phone in her condo that's why she has nothing to do to fill the boredom while she waits for her order. That's why she just watches the night through the glass wall of the restaurant.

Wow.

Her mind couldn't help but to be in awe upon seeing a red Bugatti Chiron parking in front of the restaurant.

Yeojin is not a genius when it comes to cars. But she knows what is luxurious and not, and right there is a fucking luxury car.

Her eyes then moved towards the side when the door opened. She is waiting, anticipating whoever owns it. She was expecting to see an old man, or at least in his forty's or fifty's.

What she did not expect was to see a man— no, not an old man or middle aged man, it's a man around her age, dressed in a plain gray v-neck shirt that is tucked in his black jeans. He is wearing a black cap, covering half of his face but Yeojin can tell, anyone can tell how handsome the man is. How attractive he is.

Just the way he is walking, entering the restaurant, tilting his head a little to gaze upon the area, no wonder Yeojin couldn't take her eyes off of him because of how he carries himself. He is like a model you could only see in tv, perhaps in runways. That's why she's as if starstruck.

His eyes landed to hers causing their eyes to meet. His gaze lingers to hers for quite few seconds as he walked past her table.

What the fudge?!

Oh my god— what the!!!!

God only knows how much Yeojin is restraining herself at the moment. The butterflies are getting too hard to control as it gets wild inside her stomach!

But wait, why does he looks familiar?

"Number 105. "

Did I see him before?

"Number 105? "

It would make sense if I don't recall him since his whole face isn't visible.

"Again, number 105. Please claim your order. "

But there is no way I wouldn't recognize him, he's so freaking handsome and attractive.... He's so familiar, where did I see—

Yeojin's eyes widened fron teh realization.

SNU!

"Number 105! "

"Ay SNU! " Yeojin accidentally let out when a  certain crew screamed her number. "Oh my god, I'm sorry! "

She immediately proceed to the counter, glancing to the man who she just realized is the same man who is in the varsity team of their rival school and the same man who had let her have the mogu mogu drink not too long ago.

Their eyes met for the second time around and that made her immediately avert her gaze to the plastic bags consist of her food.

"I'm sorry and thank you! " And she hurriedly left the restaurant.

Heeseung on the other hand, stared at her figure, amusement is well evident in his eyes. He shakes his head, remembering how she suddenly screamed the name of the university he attends.

She looks quite familiar, but he couldn't pinpoint where and when he saw her. He dismissed the thought afterwards as he cite his order.