CHAPTER 37

Coming back from the date she had with her friend, Yeojin enters the lobby of her unit building.

She gave the guard standing to the side a tight lipped smile before proceeding to the elevator. She waited for a few seconds before the lift opened.

It was empty, as usual.

She entered inside and pressed her floor. She looked at the time and the cents in her hand.

Suddenly, she remembered a faceless man who goes by the name Heeseung, same name of her crush, causing her smile. She remember how the man lend her help without having a second thought. Without a doubt.

Usually, people don't do that. Especially to someone they barely know. So it's still a surprise to her how he immediately helped her. Besides, two hundred thousands of won is not just a cent.

People like him still exist? I only know and encounter scammers...

Perhaps that's the main reason why she still wanted to be friends with him despite the fact that he is not the person she is supposed to be texting in the very first place. Perhaps people like him is rare, and Yeojin is very aware of that. It's like a gem in the field of ordinary stones, it's hard to find.

Once a 'ding' erupted the little room followed by the door opening, Yeojin stepped out of the lift and went to her unit.

Though before she could even press her code, the door at close to hers suddenly opened, catching her attention. Being a curious cat as she is, she couldn't help but to take a look at the direction.

Her eyes widened.

Don't tell he is living there?

Don't tell me we're living in the same floor?

Because right there is the famous student and a varsity of basketball from their university.

Right there is the famous Nishimura Riki.