CHAPTER 6

Throughout the day, all Yeojin did was to take photos of the game and the players of the other school.

Being seated right behind where the players of Seoul National University are has its own consequences. One of those is how she can't cheer for her own University team.

One time she did, she received death glares and ugly names from the "arrogant" students. And the fact that she's wearing their school's uniform, everyone can immediately tell that she's from the rival's school. That's why she chose to stay silent and just do her job without opening her mouth.

There's someone who caught her attention from SNU though. It's one of the varsities, a new face. He must be one of the new member Sora spoke about. Base from his performance, he is good.

Actually, he is more than good. He carried the team and that shocked Yeojin. It's been so long since SNU have beat Yonsei in court. Because it's always them who's being eliminated first.

That's why she's surprised.

Yeojin would simply and secretly glance to him, watching his performance whenever he's in court, and watch his back whenever he's resting in front of her.

He's good, Yeojin won't deny that. Both his performance and appearance.

Totally out of my league.

Indeed. What she told Jiwon is true. Even if the man doesn't study in SNU, she still doesn't think she can develop a crush to him.

Because just like what was mentioned, he's too good. She may not admit it but he is perfect. He is too perfect that she doesn't think she can develop a crush to him.

After the championship game, Yeojin along with the other members of the club, has gathered and had a short meeting.

The arena that was once full of people is now almost empty. Staffs and the organizers, varsities and few people were the only ones that is inside the big stadium.

Once the meeting was adjourned, Yeojin immediately looked towards the direction that was once occupied by their school's varsities. She sighed, when she saw her crush no longer there.

Ah! I was about to congratulate him!

She was about to follow her club members towards the exit but she came to a halt upon seeing something on one of the chairs from the distance. From the direction where players of Yonsei University or the 'Sky' were occupying.

Curious, she made her way towards the chairs and saw a black device. Her eyes widened and looked around the place.

Who's phone is this?!

It has a sticker of their university's logo behind so she's sure the owner of the phone is a schoolmate.

She looked around and saw no one. Hoping to see the owner of the device, Yeojin opened the phone.

A picture of a familiar man as a lockscreen immediately greeted her sight. She knew him. He is one of the players who participated earlier in the game.

Riki, was it?

Yeojin took the phone with her and decided to leave the arena. A silly smile plastered on her lips as a silly idea popped up in her mind.

Does he has Park Heeseung's number? They're both players, pretty sure they tag along. Should I take it?

She giggled, shaking her head. Of course, she would not. She won't open the phone and take numbers from it.... Unless it'll open on it's own which is impossible.

Or is it not?

Because when she's near the door of the arena, the phone she's holding started ringing. Someone is calling.

Someone named 'Heeseung'.

Yeojin's eyes were so wide. She can see the numbers below the contact name of the person calling.

Oh my God!

Once Yeojin see Riki near the parking area, she immediately returned his phone. And of course, she also saw the people he's with.

People that wears red jerseys.

One of them being that guy who captured her attention from their rival school, from SNU.