CHAPTER 57

Yeojin was standing in the hallway in front of the lift, waiting for it to open. Both hands are holding her wallet as she waits patiently.

This will be the first time she'll meet the person behind the number she's been texting with. The person who she once thought her crush.

If she would be honest, she doesn't know what to expect. She doesn't know what to think about that person when it comes to physical appearance. She doesn't have any idea about his features.

Yeojin sighed and shifted her weight to her side as her mind is busy, guessing what would be the man looked like.

Unexpectedly, another presence joined her. He was standing next to her, waiting for the lift as well.

As someone who is curious with absolutely everything and easily gets distracted, Yeojin couldn't help but to side eye the intruder.

However, upon seeing a glimpse of a perfect and familiar side profile next to her, her eyes widened. She immediately faced the opposite side and pressed her lips together to conceal her screams. She cleared her throat and glance to the man once again.

He is wearing a serious expression as his eyes directed ahead of them. Yeojin's eyes started going down to his prominent adams apple then to his body.

Hot as fuck!

He has a good posture, she noticed. He is wearing a black shirt with 'thisisneverthat'  printed in front, matched with a black jogger pants. Both of his hands are buried deep in his front pockets.

The lift opened, snapping Yeojin from checking the man out. The latter entered first which she immediately followed. She pressed the groundfloor and stood there awkwardly.

Once again, her gaze darted to him.

Gosh, he's really handsome! Jesus help me!

Just like earlier, the man is just looking ahead of them. He is just simply standing there and doing nothing yet it has a great impact to Yeojin as she's close to being crazy from the overflowing feelings.

Why am I feeling like I'm seeing a famous actor?....

But he's probably more attractive than those actors what the hell!

She cleared her throat. "U-uh hi? "

Yeojin didn't know if she really saw him smirk or it's just the effect of feeling the whole zoo inside her.

"Umm you're going to the lobby too? " She started in attempt to start a conversation. "I am going there too— AYY! "

Suddenly, the elevator abruptly stopped along with light going off causing Yeojin to instinctively grab anything around her in attempt to not fall.

And that anything is the man's shoulders.

"Hey! Are you okay? "

Thank god it's utterly dark or else he will see the visible and strong shade of pink in her cheeks.

The reason? It's the pair of arms wrapping around her form, tightly. His arms.

-

A/n:
Don't worry, there will be elevator scene part 2 :)