Ch 81-90

81. Chapter 81 is over, Wu Tong is crazy? After confirming that the person coming was indeed Jiang Lan, the group of soldiers no longer raised their guns, but returned to their posts.

Only one of the leading officers walked up to Jiang Lan and asked doubtfully:

"Mr. Jiang Lan, what are you doing..."

Jiang Lan smiled and said, "You will know later."

After that, he did not wait for that. The officer responded and opened the door and walked into the Extreme Club Hall.

The New Year has just passed and most of the warriors are still at home, so there are not many people in the Extreme Club.

The once lively bar on the first floor is now almost empty.

In the bar, several familiar warriors raised their heads and said hello when they saw Jiang Lan come in.

Jiang Lan's reputation in the Extreme Club is not much worse than that of Wu Tong.

The seventeen-year-old intermediate general warrior is already considered a rare genius.

There may not be a few in the world in a year.

After Jiang Lan responded, he took the elevator to Wu Tong's office.

At the door of the office, he knocked softly twice.

"Come in."

Wu Tong's voice sounded from the door.

After Jiang Lan pushed the door open and entered, Wu Tong looked up, stood up immediately and said,

"You're here just in time. Sit down quickly and I'll tell you something."

"What?" Jiang Lan looked confused and walked to the office. Sit down on the sofa inside.

Wu Tong sat back in his office chair, "I heard the news that the training camp over at the headquarters has noticed you. Someone will test you soon.

"If you pass, you have a chance to participate . 'Special training', and if you're lucky, you might even be able to join the 'God of War Preparatory Camp', which is a really good place.

"Once you join the God of War Preparatory Camp, with your talent, your achievements in the future will be at least the high God of War level, and you may even break through and become a strong man who surpasses the God of War."

"Uh..."

Jiang Lan was speechless for a while.

Is this the biggest expectation Wu Tong has for him?

But the problem is that he has broken through to the God of War now?

Jiang Lan suddenly didn't want to talk to Wu Tong about this. He was afraid that the stimulation would be too great and Wu Tong would faint.

"Um...Uncle Wu, I have something to tell you..."

"Wait a moment, and I'll tell you about the God of War Preparatory Camp."

Wu Tong interrupted Jiang Lan and continued to chatter.

After listening for a while, Jiang Lan couldn't help it anymore.

"I have broken through to the God of War."

"Huh?"

Wu Tong's voice suddenly stopped like a duck being strangled by the neck.