Ch 61-70

Chapter 61 Today's visitor is a real dragon The alloy combat boots and tactical trousers were only S-level, so Zhang Ming calculated a total of 1 billion.

"This...is this a dragon egg?"

When all the contents in the backpack were emptied, leaving only a dark blue giant egg nearly one meter high, Zhang Ming held it in his hands and carefully placed it in his office. asked the table.

"Yes, it belongs to the armored dragon."

Zhang Ming's eyes flickered, as if he had realized something.

A creature like the armored dragon can only lay one egg at a time, and with the combat uniform just now...

Zhang Ming raised his head and glanced at Jiang Lan with some fear.

This person...couldn't he have killed his teammates and kept the loot to himself?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he might have guessed it right. Who among the ordinary high-level gods of war would sell things on the black market?

Not to mention the small amount of money given, it is also far more dangerous than trading in underground alliances or martial arts schools.

Looking at Zhang Ming's eyes, Jiang Lan seemed to realize something, and said with a smile:

"Don't think too much, that combat uniform was found in the armored dragon's lair."

Although he didn't need to explain so much to a black marketeer . , but Zhang Ming is definitely not an ordinary person if he can spend so much money in one go. Maybe there is someone above him.

If Zhang Ming is not strict about revealing today's events to anyone after the transaction is completed, I am afraid it will cause some unnecessary trouble.

So in order to avoid possible trouble, Jiang Lan decided to explain a little bit.

Hearing Jiang Lan's words, Zhang Ming was obviously relieved.

Without further words, he picked up the instrument and attached it to the armored dragon's egg.

After all, it is a large transaction, so it is impossible not to check it.

After confirming that the dragon egg in front of him belonged to the armored dragon, Zhang Ming thought for a while, put the instrument back into the metal box and said,

"I can give you 5.5 billion Chinese coins for this dragon egg."

"Okay. "Jiang Lan agreed, folding the three empty tactical backpacks and putting them together, "Just calculate the total amount of those things before, and then transfer the money to a bearer account in a Swiss bank. "

Okay." Zhang Ming took the tablet of the female secretary on the side, looked at the data recorded on it and said:

"The total materials of the high-level beast generals are 16 billion, the materials of the fire-scaled trident pig and the armored dragon total 23 billion, SS level The combat uniform and sword totaled 26.6 billion, the S-class alloy combat boots and trousers totaled 1 billion, and finally the dragon eggs totaled 5.5 billion.

"The total is... 72.1 billion Chinese coins! "

Jiang Lan is quite satisfied with this figure.

He originally estimated that if these things were added together, 60 billion would be good.

But he didn't expect that Zhang Ming was quite generous and even gave him a price of 72.1 billion.