Ch 31-40

Chapter 31 News about the Silver Moon Wolf Zhang Zehu's face was full of horror, and the pupils in his eyes trembled violently.

The flying knife beside Jiang Lan had already flown in front of Zhang Zehu.

He hurriedly raised his hand and shouted:

"Don't... don't kill me! I'm still useful!" Sensing the danger approaching, Zhang Zehu's desire to survive reached its peak, "I have clues to the high-level beast general level Silver Moon Wolf! That monster It's already seriously injured. You can kill it as long as you go!"

"Oh?"

Jiang Lan raised his hand slightly, and the flying knife drew a semicircular arc in the air, and then stopped on top of Zhang Zehu's head.

He actually knew that there was a seriously injured Silver Moon Wolf in this county-level city No. 0201.

If according to the original plot, Luo Feng and his party escaped from the beasts, they would encounter the monster not long after.

But now due to Jiang Lan's participation, the original plot line has changed, so the Fire Hammer Team may not encounter the Silver Moon Wolf again.

The value of a silver-moon ferocious wolf at the advanced beast general level is even more expensive than ten "Tiger Mastiff" monsters that are also at the advanced beast general level!

After thinking for a moment, Jiang Lan made a decision.

Taking Zhang Zehu and Pan Ya, whose limbs were disabled, they went down to find everyone in the Fire Hammer Team.

In fact, a silver-moon ferocious wolf didn't have much appeal to him.

The purpose of taking Zhang Zehu down was to sell Luo Feng a favor.

After all, the two had a grudge before, and most of the reason for this attack was because of the grudge between the two.

Jiang Lan helped Luo Feng catch his enemy and gave him a chance to take revenge with his own hands. He didn't have to worry about anything and could get Luo Feng's gratitude, killing two birds with one stone.

He raised his hand slightly, and his mental power radiated from his mind, wrapping Zhang Zehu and Pan Ya tightly and lifting them up to the sky.

Glancing at the positions of everyone in the Fire Hammer Team, Jiang Lan turned over and jumped down from the rooftop. Zhang Zehu and Zhang Zehu were dragged down together by their mental power.

With the help of his mental power, Jiang Lan barely felt any tremors when he landed on the ground.

In fact, if he wanted to, he could even use his mental power to make himself fly.

The Fire Hammer team fought and retreated, and now the distance between them and him was less than one kilometer.

Jiang Lan tapped his toes on the ground, and he shot out like an arrow from a string, quickly closing the distance between him and everyone in the Fire Hammer Team.

As for Zhang Zehu and Pan Ya behind him, they were not so comfortable.

Due to the high density of buildings in this area, whenever Jiang Lan turned, the two of them would hit the corner hard.

So when Jiang Lan saw Gao Feng and his party, Zhang Zehu was already a little unconscious, and Pan Ya, due to excessive bleeding and several impacts, had completely fainted.