Ch 71-80

71. Chapter 71 Let's be an inspector first. Two months later.

Southeast Military Region Supply Base.

The New Year has just passed, and there are not many warriors here in the Southeast Military Region.

There are only some service personnel in military uniforms scattered throughout the military area, doing their own work.

At this moment, a figure wearing a pitch-black combat uniform stretched his body and walked out of the base door slowly.

This person is Jiang Lan.

Two months have passed and he has almost rested.

After spending the New Year at Luo Feng's house, Jiang Lan felt that it was not interesting anymore and simply planned to visit City 003.

But this time he came here for a purpose.

Just enter City 003 and hunt down a king-level monster, or a peak high-lord monster.

It has been agreed upon by everyone to only recognize the achievements and not the people.

Therefore, if you want to change the level of a martial artist, you can only hunt monsters, obtain corresponding results, and then report it to the martial arts gym.

Jiang Lan's previous trophies were all obtained through black market businessman Zhang Ming.

So until now, his level on the warrior official website is still an intermediate warrior.

Jiang Lan is still a second-level planetary warrior, so he can't hang around with the name of a mid-level warrior.

Now he no longer needs to hide his strength.

According to the rules of the extreme martial arts gym, as long as a person in the martial arts gym breaks through the God of War level, he will automatically be granted the status of an inspector.

There are currently only five inspectors in the Extreme Martial Arts Hall.

If Hong is added, it will be six.

This means that the world's number one martial arts school has only six beings who have surpassed the God of War level.

With such top-notch combat power, it would be impossible for Hong to do anything detrimental to Jiang Lan unless there was something wrong with his brain.

Moreover, Jiang Lan's resume is also very clean and can withstand investigation.

All the trajectories of his life in the past seventeen years can be found.

At most, it would be a genius of 100 million points.

So Jiang Lan, who had no scruples, spent the New Year at home and had a good time, then he had the idea of ​​​​contacting with the senior officials of the Extreme Martial Arts School.

If he just went to the martial arts gym and said that he had broken through to the planetary level, he would probably be regarded as mentally retarded.

In order to avoid embarrassing situations, Jiang Lan decided to find a king-level monster to kill.

Carrying the corpse of a king-level monster, who can question him?

Arriving at the highway, Jiang Lan's body rose into the air, like a sharp arrow, shooting straight towards the center of City 003.

More than two months had passed since the last time he came here, and Jiang Lan didn't know if there would be any traces of king-level monsters in the center of the city.