Ch 51-60

Chapter 51 Senior God of War Wang Tong, die!

A smile appeared on Jiang Lan's face behind his helmet.

As expected of a system product, this Thunder Blade is probably several times sharper than the God of War level weapons in this world!

The combat uniform on Wang Tong in front of him looked like paper in front of the Thunder Blade.

Wang Tong was not frightened for too long, Jiang Lan swung his sword several times in succession.

Each sword was more powerful than the previous one, causing bursts of explosion-like sounds in the air.

Although he was physically injured, as a high-level god of war, Wang Tong's physical fitness was not compromised.

Between life and death, Wang Tong unleashed all the potential in his body and ran away desperately.

He couldn't care less about being shocked at this moment.

It looked like he was about to die, and he was so shocked!

He covered the wound on his chest with his left hand, pointed at a direction with fewer monsters, and flew hundreds of meters in an instant, putting some distance between him and Jiang Lan.

Seeing this, Jiang Lan used all his mental power to wrap up his combat uniform and push him straight towards the direction where Wang Tong escaped.

At the same time, the war blade in his hand was still swung out one by one, and in the blink of an eye, he had already swung sixteen times.

With the blessing of the Phantom Sword Technique, every sword strike by Jiang Lan now seemed to carry an aura that would destroy the world.

Seeing this scene, the beast-level monsters with some intelligence on the street all ran away in all directions.

This is the instinct of the beast.

They knew that if they did not escape at this moment, they would die on the spot as long as they were slightly caught in the aftermath of the battle.

With the dual blessing of mental power and physical fitness, Jiang Lan's speed has reached an almost incredible level.

If there were outsiders watching the battle, they would not even be able to catch Jiang Lan's shadow, and would only be able to feel the terrifying hurricane being stirred up.

Jiang Lan's speed at this time has reached more than a thousand meters per second!

Almost in the blink of an eye, Jiang Lan was behind Wang Tong, and the bloodthirsty look in his eyes flashed behind his helmet.

"Death!"

The eighteenth sword was swung out, carrying 525% of Jiang Lan's power, whistling and slashing towards Wang Tong, who had his back turned to him.

"Tsk!"

Cut it in two!

Wang Tong's entire body was cut in half by a sharp blade, disconnected from the waist, and the incision was extremely smooth.

Both parts of his body fell to the ground, and the yellow and white fluids in his upper body flowed all over the ground.

Perhaps because of the tenacious vitality of the High God of War, Wang Tong had not yet lost consciousness at this moment. He struggled desperately with his upper body and aimed his gaze at Jiang Lan.