Ch 21-30

Chapter 21 Luo Feng's father's request When they returned to the first floor, Wu Tong and Chen Gu could barely get over their shock.

"Our Fire Hammer Team is currently on vacation. When we go to the wilderness area, we will tell you in advance."

Chen Gu swallowed his saliva and said.

"Okay, Uncle Wu and Brother Chen, if there's nothing else, I'll leave first."

Wu Tong said with a complicated expression, "Yeah."

In the past month, he had witnessed Jiang Lan's rise with his own eyes, and he couldn't help but feel a little complicated.

In one month, the intermediate warrior has reached the level of the intermediate warrior. This rate of progress is simply unheard of for him.

Just as Jiang Lan was about to leave, a young man with a determined expression opened the door of the club and walked in.

Jiang Lan took a closer look and saw that the person coming was none other than Luo Feng.

"Jiang Lan?" Luo Feng showed a surprised expression, "You are here too, and I just want to find you. Come to my house for dinner together tonight!"

Jiang Lan did not hesitate, and nodded with a smile in his eyes:

"Okay, but I'm a good eater, remember to ask Auntie to prepare more meals."

Before that, he had rejected Luo Feng several times in a row, and since there was nothing else to do for a while, it was good to go and visit.

Luo Feng waved his hand, "Don't worry, I'll see you later."

"Yeah." Jiang Lan glanced at Luo Feng, "I'll see you later."

After saying that, Jiang Lan left the Extreme Club and walked toward his villa. go.

According to the timeline, Luo Feng should have negotiated with Zhang Zehu yesterday and decided to join the Hammer Team.

After returning home and going to the practice room on the second floor, Jiang Lan continued to practice the Phantom Sword Technique.

It won't be long before he has to go to the wilderness area. Every time he improves his strength now, he will have more money to save his life in the future.

It is now July 4th. According to the original work, the rest time of the Fire Hammer Team will last until August 27th, which means that Jiang Lan still has nearly two months to practice.

Not only that, the last fishing trip was on July 1st.

By August 27th, there will be 57 more fishing opportunities, which can be combined into two platinum-level fishing opportunities, and one silver-level fishing opportunity.

If Jiang Lan had been more patient and waited a month longer, he could even have achieved diamond-level fishing.

Gathering his thoughts, Jiang Lan held the Thunder War Blade, took a deep breath, and slashed the air in front of him with the knife.

Two hours later, he felt that his body was a little overloaded and he took a breath for a while. Then he put down the knife, sat cross-legged on the mat, and started to use the star exercise method.

When Jiang Lan opened his eyes again, he saw Luo Feng coming to his home through the window.

Taking a look at the sky, it was already evening. If nothing else happened, Luo Feng should have come to ask him to have dinner.