Ch 41-50

Chapter 41 God of War Boxing Strength Testing Machine
After logging into Extreme Home, Jiang Lan bought a God of War-level boxing test machine.

Although you can't go to the Extreme Club for testing, you can still test it at home.

Just remember to delete all the data inside after measuring.

Jiang Lan is also curious about what his current physical condition is like after taking the A8 genetic modification drug.

After placing the order, Jiang Lan grinned.

Although the price of weapons and equipment of the God of War level is not low, the boxing strength test machine is not that expensive, only one billion Chinese coins.

After using half-price permission, Jiang Lan only spent 500 million.

Of course, if it were anyone else, the price would have been very expensive.

It's just that Jiang Lan didn't spend his own money, so he didn't feel bad.

You know, in this world, the original price of a Grade A genetic modification drug is only 720 million.

After placing the order, Jiang Lan stood up, put on his coat, and walked towards the extreme club.

It was breakfast time, and he didn't want to cook it himself, so he had to go to the Extreme Club to eat.

When he arrived at the Extreme Club and opened the door, the waiter in the room saw Jiang Lan and said in a respectful tone:

"Good morning, Mr. Jiang."

"Good morning."

Jiang Lan replied with a smile, then glanced around and asked: "Why is there no one today?"

Normally at this time, there would be no telling how many people there were in the martial arts gym, but it would never be as deserted as today.

"Mr. Jiang, you have forgotten that today is the day for the assessment of prospective warriors. The curator and the students who are conducting the assessment are both on the sixth floor."

Jiang Lan was startled.

He had forgotten about it.

The 1st of every month is the day for the assessment of prospective martial artists in the Extreme Martial Arts Hall.

He was a little emotional.

Only five months have passed since his last assessment here.

But now, he has become the God of War...

the true God of War!

If he were to face the Silver Moon Wolf from last time, Jiang Lan was confident that he could kill it with one move, even if he was not injured.

His achievements today are absolutely inseparable from his hard work and talent.

Dark blue, give me some more! (Crossed out)

Thinking of this, Jiang Lan smiled.

Instead of joining in the fun, Jiang Lan went to the cafeteria to have breakfast, then returned to the bar on the first floor, ordered a Coke, and sat there drinking it.

After a moment, a strong man pushed open the door of the Extreme Club.

Jiang Lan followed the sound and found that it was Chen Gu whom he hadn't seen for a while.