Welcome to Beacon

One week later

Y/n pov
I woke up and checked the time and seen it was 8 AM. I remember I start my huntsman training today. I got up and did my morning routine which was Showering, getting dressed, eating breakfast, cleaning in that specific order. I grabbed a clean outfit I had 6 of the exact same outfit. I grabbed a towel and rag and went to get started on my routine.

Timeskip 45 minutes

Y/n pov (still)
I put on my shoes and grabbed my keys and exited my house and locking the door behind me. I decided to jog there and made myself lighter by channeling the light element and made it to Beacon within 10 minutes since Ozpin asked me to be there by 9 AM. Once I made it to the gates I entered and seen bullheads landing and I made my way towards them and I seen a blonde haired male run over and vomit into the trashcan. I should probably go help him. The classic motion sickness."

I walked over and pat him on the back and said "Let it all out big guy." After a few moments he stood up and he said "Thanks ma-" he was shocked when he seen me and I said "let me guess motion sickness." He wiped his mouth and nodded. I said hold your hand out towards me." He did and I grabbed his hand and put his index and thumb and positioned it on pressure point PC-8 and said "If you begin to get nauseous apply pressure to where I placed your thumb and index. It's a pressure point that helps prevent Nausea. It's something I learned when I lived with my parents." He nodded and I said "I apologize for not introducing myself
My name i-" he cut me off by saying your Y/n L/n I always watch your live magic performances online." I smiled and said "Looks like you have heard of me. What is your name my fine friend?" He said I'm Jaune Arc. Short, Sweet, rolls of the tongue. Ladies love it." I said "you're quite a charmer Jaune."

Suddenly we heard a giant explosion and we turned and said "it looks like something happened. Let's go investigate Jaune." He nodded and we started walking towards the source of the explosion and I seen the heir of SDC scolding Ruby. I heard Ruby said "I said I was sorry princess. We seen a female walk over with a black bow and she seem familar but I couldn't put my finger on it. The lady said "It's Heiress actually. Weiss Schnee the youngest daughter of the Schnee dust company. The Schnee said "Finally some recognition." I chimed in and said "Also is known for their Controversial labor forces and questionable business partners." I seen Weiss was taken aback and said "WHY YOU...I OUGHTA!" I cut her off and walked over and pulled out my family's business card and I said "Hello Miss Schnee here's our card if you want to hash this out in court. I will let you know if any staff members catches wind of your agressive demeanor you'll be kicked out in an instant so I suggest you to hold your tongue." She looked at the card and back to me before saying "huh...wait WHAT! YOUR Y/N L/N THE SOLE HEIR OF THE L/N DUST RECORDS!" I said "Indeed I am and I believe you know how much more talented I am compared to you and I know Winter would be absolutely Livid to receive word about your ongoing attitude. On the first day notherless."

She was in shock and was speechless and I walked over to Ruby and said "I don't believe lying on the ground is quite appropriate for someone on their first day. Here let me help you to your feet. I held my hand out to her and helped her to her feet and I dusted off her outfit. I watched the female in the black bow in absolute shock." Jaune, Ruby, and myself was walking and Ruby said "Well...I have this." I watched her pull out a small red suitcase which transferred into her weapon and Jaune asked in shock "Is that a Scythe?" Ruby responded "it's also a high-impact Sniper!" Jaune said "A high what now?" I said "it's basically a very powerful gun." Jaune nodded and Ruby asked "what is your weapon." Jaune said "mine isn't really that impressive but here they are." I watched him pull out a sword and shield and said "I have these." I said "from the looks of it...it's seen its fair share of battles...so an heirloom?" Jaune nodded and sadly said "Unfortunately it's not as cool as yours Ruby."