025- A surprise

Dedicated to you reading.

Nicklaus

Rain pattered against the window wall of Muna’s bedroom. Clamping my hands to her waist, I licked my button lip as my dick lingered at her entrance.

I had flipped her over after filling the condom with my hardened dick. The surprised face she made with her mouth hanging open when she saw my dick, was going to live in my head forever.

I slowly pushed my dick inside of her, and filling her in, I sucked in a shaky breath.

Muna shuddered under my hold with a soft moan escaping her, the sound of it sending my brain and body into a blazing mode.
She was going to be the end of me and I wasn’t complaining. I loved it here.

I held her waist tighter, her waist beads digging into my palms. They were fucking sexy on her and as I pushed her ass against my hips, I loved how the beads danced around her waist.

Shutting my eyes closed, I groaned while pumping in and out of her swollen pussy and with each thrust I made, her ass slapped against my hips.

I was finished. I was on cloud nine. It was a goddamn feeling that had my dick hardening and filling her even more.

I was going to worship every inch of her body. I was going to make her mine. Muna belonged to me and me alone.

“Nicklaus,” she moaned as my thrust fastened.

My mouth hung open as I tried to catch my breath while pumping in and out of her. I maintained a ride that was shocking every part of me. Her pussy was filled with some damn electricity current. 

Her chest collapsed to the pillow and with my eyes still closed, I leaned into her. Her flowery coconut scent set loose the remaining control I had over me. I could do this with her every day.

“Nicklaus,” she moaned.

“Yes, baby.” I rasped, pumping in and out of her faster and faster. Her voice had set me off.

I wasn’t ready to come yet. Not when I hadn’t made her come multiple times. I needed to recollect myself, so I slowed down.

She shuddered a bit more, “No, Nicklaus. Don’t slow down.”

But it was only my name I needed to hear slipping off her tongue. The way she mentioned it got me pumping in and out of her like my daily oxygen depended on it.

I continued at that pace, my groan mixing with her moan. But when Muna screamed and dropped her face to the pillow and bit on it, I knew I had hit the damn spot again. And as her juices pumped out blessing the length of my dick, we both panted as I leaned into her, hugging her to my body.

I helped Muna lay on her back, and as my length hovered over her, my dick lingered on her thigh close to her pussy. I claimed her lips and savoured her taste as my tongue plunged into her mouth. We kissed each other deeply and I loved the way she held my face.

I paused and withdrew my lips after some long seconds, and when my eyes settled into hers, a small smile played on her lips while she tried to avoid my gaze.

“Look at me, baby,” I said, my eyes following hers and she did, the smile disappearing from her face.
I placed the crown of my dick at her entrance, teasing her and she bit her lower lip.

“From now on, I want you to look at me and only me, baby,” I said, my tone more raspy than I expected and she nodded. “From now on, you have to use your words, baby. No nodding, no shaking of the head. Use your words. You hear me?”