Chapter 34

She whimpers as she lays in bed clutching my arm. Every time I breathe she moves on my chest flinching if I move to much. Gripping under her arms I pull her up so I can sit up. She curls up on my lap her hand pushing against my area. I grip her wrist moaning as I think of all the things I could do to her. She whimpers before waking trying to loosen my grip on her wrist. Her eyes are scared remembering. We'd gotten home a few hours ago but everytime she's woken up she thinks she's there.She breathes on my chest her hot breathe turning me on. I roll on top of her kissing her cheek. I peel off her shirt....well my shirt staring at her body. She gasps trying to cover herself. I need to see her. To many bruises and cuts litter her body and my anger starts to rise. It hurts looking at them. She looks away ashamed and a growl rips through my throat. Grabbing her face I force it towards my own.
"Look at me" I snarl in an possessive tone. Slowly she looks up her gaze meeting my own. I trail her injuries showing her I didn't care.
"See these here, there mine, your mine and so are these, I still love everything about you." She whimpers still trying to cover herself. I sigh before gripping her wrists pulling her up. She sits all the way up with no question but crosses her legs pulling them to her chest hiding herself from my view. Knowing if I forced her it would make it worse. I pull my shirt back over her and she slips her arms through the holes.
"K-Kane, can I have some food"
Smiling at the fact she talked to me I nod before picking her up and making my way down to the kitchen . The twins bound through the door no doubt wanting to see if she's alright but I move her onto my side growling at them. She's mine. They didn't seem to care as the slowly walk towards us slowly trying not to scare Kat. Why are they even awake at this time. I growl again this time angry that they disobeyed there alpha and that it was Kat they were trying to get close to. Stuffing my face in Kats neck I trying to calm the urge of to attack them. The take a step closer and I can't stop my self.
"MINE" I yell. they back up in understanding but hang back watching her. I kiss her neck and she squirms which makes me want her even more. She's so innocent. I see the twins out of the corner of my eyes there mouths wide open and they slowly start to walk backwards out of the house sending me each a wink before they go. I set her on the counter as I make her a pancake. It was 4 am so that was the only thing here I could make. From the corner of my eye I see Kat sit up straight and I turn around catching her before she jumped off the counter. Setting her back I grab her face forcing eye contact.
"Don't move baby" she stares innocently biting her lip making me look down. Snapping out of it I growl making sure she does what I tell her to do. I flip the pancake one last time before I put it on a plate. Setting Kat down on my hip I walk to the table sitting down with Kat in my lap and the plate in front of us. As she takes small bites of her food and I slowly rock my hips up against hers trying to get a reaction. I've waited over a month to finish the mating process. I should be able to do a few things. She freezes and finishes chewing her food before turning to look at me. To say her eyes were wide was an understatement. She moves onto my knee trying to avoid it from happening but I move her back and keep my hands on her hips. She sits still slightly leaning on the table keeping her an inch off my lap. I laugh and sit her down so she can finish eating. She finishes fast and I pick her up sliding her on my hip. She nuzzles my neck cuddling closer.
...................
I kiss up Kats neck when I smell a scent that I haven't in a long time. What he hell was he doing here. I slide my hand from under her shirt and release her hands. Immediately she curls up trying to avoid what I was just doing. I shoot her a look that says 'move and your in big trouble.' The scent becomes stronger and I jump for the bed slam my door and bolt to the front door. I take a large intake of breathe before opening the door. There on the other side was the person I hate most.
"What are you doing here."
My voice is dripping with anger but he pays no mind. Instead he laughs slightly turning his head back.
"Well I think it's time for a visit. I've missed you"
He pushed through me and walks into the living room taking a seat. Slowly I walk behind him hoping Kat will listen to my threatening glare. I sit across from him when he turns his head up and sniffs. Crap.
"What is that smell it's so.....pure." I close my eyes in annoyance hoping he'll let it be. He gasps mockingly and I know he figured it out.
"No" he breathes out a wicked smile upon his face. My wolf slowly starts to surface, his possessive side coming out.
"She's mine"
He chuckles with that dreadful smile.How I hate him.
"Well she doesn't smell like it, well at least not fully." without notice he bolts upstairs with me hot on his trail. He bolts into the room and I expect Kat to be moving around or in the bathroom but instead she lays cuddled on my bed in my shirt. Her shirt was still risen from earlier when my hand was rubbing her stomach and her black lace underwear was on display.
He moans just looking at her which my wolf didn't take to well to. I slam him into the wall taking control on this situation. I hold his collar but he interrupts me.
"Awe she's so cute.... and sexy. But I can smell her innocence, she's afraid of finishing the process and I know just by looking at her you made her wear those underwear."
A growl rips through my body and I pick him up by his shirt and throw him against the opposing wall. Picking him up again I bing my fist down to many times to count. I stop when I hear he angelic voice that comes out in a whimper.
"K-ka-ne"
I toss him over to the side as I reach for her. She steps back nearly falling over the destruction I've caused.
"Well....well......well look who we have her."
I growl again yanking Kat into my embrace I snarl at her from moving away from me and she bares her neck. I can't help it my possessive side was taking its toll I wasn't going to have her taken again. His face masked into a devious one.
"Why don't you introduce us."

"I mean after all we are brothers"

I shoot awake breathing heavily which makes at drop from my chest. I pull her up to my chest her shirt raising up. Her black lace underwear shines against her skin and I shake the nightmare away. Kat whimpers at me and I kiss her forehead. I was going to have to tell her the truth about my past.
......................................