Chapter 39

My body hurt. Everywhere. Especially in between my legs. My thoughts flicker to Kane. His forceful actions as we mated. Then his wolf took over. I was terrified of him at that moment. And he gave me a reason to be. He satisfied his needs. And that's why I'm in pain. I'm not mad at them. It was my fault. I deserved that. I made them wait. I forced him to hold his wolf back for so long. Kane's arm was around my waist soft snores filling the room. I knew he was a little upset about it but I can blame him for what he did. It was instinct and his wolf took his chance. A wave of pain shot through my lower body making me gasp out trying to contain it. I didn't want to wake Kane up. He was holding on to me like a teddy bear. The only thing I had on was his white t-shirt considering he dressed me and he had a grip on that as well. I try moving my legs to at least sooth some of the pain but in response I only received more of it. I look down to find the bottom of the shirt stained a scarlet red. My breathing became labored and the pain that was coursing through my veins was taking control. Whimpers fill the air uncontrollably and I try to keep them in. Kane was sleeping, he didn't need me waking him up cause I was in pain. His grip started to tighten making it worse. I try holding it in but I couldn't. I let out a cry of pain, unable to handle it. Kane wakes up and I cry harder. I was in so much pain. Whimpers which weren't mine filled the air and Kane hovers over me. It was a blur due to the unshed tears. I was pulled into Kane's lap as he wiped my tears. I curl into a ball trying to hide from the pain. He stand taking me to the bathroom like he did yesterday. Sobs fall from my lips as Kane sets me down in the warm water. It didn't take long for the water to become red. Kane sighed closing his eyes for a second.
When he opened them his wolf was out

And he was not happy.
++++++++++++

I let my wolf out angry I had hurt her this far. She was still bleeding. I cleaned her up pulling some leggings up her legs and my sweatshirt over her head. It came to her knees so no one should be able to see the blood they'll only be able to smell it. I link her brother to get his butt over here. She needed comfort at the moment. I lay her on the couch grabbing a thin yet absorbent wash cloth. I walk back to her hovering over her small exhausted body. I pull her leggings down and place the towel over her. She whimpers as I pull them back up. I couldn't feel this pain, which was odd but probably because it was the mating process. I flip our positions so she laid on my body giving her a little relief. I laid back against the couch slightly sitting up waiting for Danny. Damn kid. Speaking of kids. I never asked how old she was.
"How old are you baby."
She thinks for a moment.
"I turned sixteen three days before you found me."
My heart drops knowing she had gotten a beating for her birthday. I had seen that flashback. Her arms come around me and she reaches up and kisses my cheek.
"I got a big k-Kane for my birthday"
Her smile is bright and her eyes twinkle. My heart beat increases at the thought that I make her happy. We were interrupted by Danny walking into the room. Automatically his eyes darken as he storms over.
"You touched my baby sister"
I nod my head happy I can irritate him. His eyes flicker to black and his breath starts to come out in pants. He turns to kat.
"Did you want to do it."
She slowly shakes her head no and Danny's face turns red before he asks another.
"Did he force you"
She looks up at him horrified and pride fills me. She furiously shakes her head no. Suddenly she crouches up form my lap and holds her self. I pry her arms from around her and laying her back down ignoring her whimpers. Rubbing smooth circles a her stomach. The whimpers subside and Danny growls not understanding. I sigh and lay over her kissing her cheek.
"We mated Sunday night, the problem is I went a little rough on her and my wolf took over. When we woke up I realized how back I actually hurt her blood was all over her legs. I though she was fine after a while but when I woke up it was to her cry of pain and blood was on her again."
By the time i finish Danny's shaking his wolf ready to come out. Kat try's to curl up but I hold her down waiting for him to calm himself. He sits down in the rocking chair thinking to himself for a minute.
"She's still a minor"
I nod my head not worried. That was the humans rule. Most werewolf's mate as soon as they recognize each other as mates.
"I'm only 23 it's not like I'm 40 years old"
He gives me a glare knowing even if I was 40 we would've mated anyway. Kat twists her self around so she can hide her face in my neck. A smirk appears on my face as she nuzzles my neck while Danny stares at her. I feel her warm breath on my neck and a moan escapes my mouth. She lets out a whimper and I rub her back going a little low. A loud growl bounces off the wall as Danny starts to shift. He leans over as his wolf takes control forcing the shift. Kat crawls off my lap and scurries her ways to Danny. She drops in front of him small whimpers leaving her mouth at the movement. I stand ready to pick her up and lay her back on the couch but she starts to stroke his hair. I watch as she runs her fingers through his hair. I bite my lip resisting my desires. Slowly he stops shaking and he is back to normal.
I curl my arm around kats crouching figure pulling her up into my arms. I lean back into the couch and Danny sits back into the couch.
"You need to stay calm she does not need to be moving because you can't control yourself get it together and let's figure this out"
My words come out as small growls and kats rolls her small kitten sized hands over my abs.
"This wouldn't be a problem if you could control your wolf and not fricken hurt her"
My wolfs howls in my head warning me he was ready to kill. No one speaks of us hurting our mate.
"I-it was-s my f-fault"
He looks down at her then at me as if I told her to say this.
"I m-made him and-d his w-wolf wa-it for a
l-ong ti-time"
I growl at her rolling us over so I'm on top of her. Leaning down to her ear she pushes herself into the couch. I start whispering so Danny couldn't hear.
"Don't you ever and I mean ever say that again got it it wasn't your fault if I hear you say it again you won't like the consequences. It was my fault I let him take control. Do you understand"
She lets out a small whimper at my growl and nods her head.
"Y-yes Kane"
I kiss her forehead and lean on my side so she lays on the couch with me hovering over her. Danny watches us and gives me a small smile. I realize I was louder than I thought. The door slams open and I hear arguing. Kat smiles knowing the twins were here. They rush in finding Kat laying down. They whisper for a moment and then I feel a steady stream of water hit my face and Kat moved from next to me. I hear her giggles and a squeal while a deep laugh sounds from the rocking chair. I wipe off my face to find Damon with a squirt gun and Damian holding a smiling Kat. A few small whimpers leave her mouth and I chuckle and growl while sitting up. Kat reaches out her hands to me and I pull her down from Damian sitting her on my knee. She pushes her hands down on my knee pushing her body up. I lay her in my arms realizing that position was hurting her. The twins start to sniff and confusion crosses there faces.
"Why do we smell blood" they were in unison and Kat gives a giggle while I mind link them.
"We mated Sunday but I let u wolf take over and we both went rough on her and she still is bleeding." I come out of the link and they stare at kat. Slowly they nod and sit on the I part on the couch.
"So why didn't you call the doctor" Danny cuts in and the twins nod in agreement. I let out a shrug.
"She's mine I don't want any of them seeing her." A small huff comes from Kat as she lays in my lap.
"What about her period I've heard girls have those?" the question comes from Danny and I think it could be possible I mean she won't stop bleeding.
"K-Kane wh-what's a p-period"
Crap of course she wouldn't know what that's is the twins snicker at me knowing I had to explain it. I point to the door while Kat stares up at me and they pout walking out.
"Well baby I guess it's something you get every month you'll bleed for about a week and you'll have mood swings and cravings but it is very painful for some people depending on how light they period is."
"Is that why you get really grumpy sometimes."
It was and innocent question and I chuckle but Danny bursts out laughing. Once he calms down I kiss her forehead before continuing.
"No little one,only girls get periods, it's mother natures way of letting you know if your pregnant or not. But I don't think werewolf's have them it's against our nature, you can't get pregnant if your not mates."
"So I wo-won't have o-ne"
I shake my head and it confirms she's bleeding because we mated. Guilt fills my body as I pick her up.
"I'm going to give her another bath can you bring the doctor over and make sure it's Jakob" I hear a growl but I know he'll do it. Kat on the other hand whimpers when she hears bath and curls into me. I set her on the bathroom counter as I run the bath. I turn while the bath fills up and I pull down the leggings. She steps out of them. And I pull the cloth away from her bottom. They white cloth was now a deep red and the black leggings had blood on them to. I pull off the sweatshirt and she in the water in less that two seconds. I clean her up managing to revive many whimpers. But after I receive a small 'thank you'  I take her down stairs and Jacob sat on the couch waiting. He stands when we enter and I nod my head at him to continue.
"Well your right were's don't have periods so she's just bleeding because her body wasn't ready for you. Obviously you were her first so it was going to hurt anyway but since your wolf took over and your about 3x her size it's bound to take its tole on her body. Shell be ok in a few days" I let the words sink in and it makes sense. Kat intertwined starts to play with my hand and I dismiss Jakob and Danny. I lay her on the bed cuddling her. Kissing her forehead I realize how complete I feel. Kat moves a bit and reaches for something on the nightstand.

A note.

You should know mating won't stop me for taking her ;) goodnight Brother.

.........................................