Chapter 26

Kane's P.O.V
I bring the whip down once again and Kat hiccups. Her face has been in my neck as I hold her up to my side. Her feet couldn't touch the ground because of how I held her. Danny struggles against his restraints and I drop the whip. He got about 50, a small amount but enough to teach him even if he was Kats brother I don't tolerate disrespect. In all honestly anyone and I mean anyone even women and children other than Kat would get a whipping if they showed me disrespect. Unlocking him from the chains holding him up he drops to the floor and Kat cries out. Slowly she reaches out for him but stops once I growl at her.
"Your like him"
Her voice comes out in a cry as she refuses to look at me.
"You want me to show you how much like him I can be"
She shakes her head crying.
"Look at me"
My jaw is clenched as she tenses. Refusing to look at me I could feel my anger rise.
"NOW"
I know she didn't like when I used my alpha voice on her but if she would listen to then so be it. She looks up tears noticeable in her eyes. Gripping her chin so she couldn't look away.
"What the hell did you just say"
My wolf is taking over angry that she could even think that. I know I hurt her brother like I hurt her but I had a reason her old alpha didn't. She could tell my anger was rising as she slowly inches her hand towards my face touching my cheek. I feel my anger diminish and she looks at me with a relieved expression.
"Kane why do you get angry so easy"
He voice was fragile. Afraid. Taking a deep breath my wolf slowly calms I kiss her head.
"I'm stressed little one"
Nodding she cuddles into my arms and they constrict around her. She leans back and I kiss her. Her response is slow and she refuses to go any further. Pulling away she looks down pushing away from me.
"Come on baby lets go outside"
She shakes her head refusing to be with me. gripping her harder she cry out. Gripping her face my fingers dig into her cheeks.
"You cannot blame me for this alright"
She nods defeated. Glad we got that cleared I let her face go as I continue to hold her.
"Good girl"
Walking up the stairs we make it outside and across the yard to the back of my house. No one was outside which was odd but I know he Warriors were in the 5th floor gym and the others were either working around or with the pups. Taking off my clothes I keep my boxers on as Kat watches me with wide eyes. pulling her back towards me I slide off her her Jeans having to lift her up for a minute. She shys away as I take off her shirt. She covers herself as best as she can and I force her arms away. Staring at her body she shifts uncomfortable. Tearing off my boxers I shift and she shifts tearing her undergarments refusing to let me see her bare body. Growling she lowers her head as move to lick her. Rolling on her back I bark in approval proud she's knows what's she supposed to do. I clean her as she lays there her eyes closed. Finishing her eyes pop open with excitement. I lay down with my head up watching her jump around. A butterfly comes into view and she lowers herself ready to prance with her tail up wagging. She jumps around not watching were she was going. She jumps on me still trying to get the butterfly but it flys up. She spreads out on my back half her body on each side of my back. Her pants make her stomach go up and down. Her small body is barley moving as she falls asleep. She slides off me onto the grass still asleep. I shift to where she's laying. I lick up her side mixing our scents and a whimper escapes her snout. The Warriors come out and come towards us. the sniff Kat as I hover over her as her eyes open wide at most of the Warriors surrounding us. She backs up into me as they continue to trying to get her to come out. Her head poked between my legs and the each of the Warriors pet her. One goes to pet her and she whines backing up into me. Id been looking down at her so I snap my head up to find the guy that harassed her. A growl louder than ever sounds out and right away the Warriors are behind me. I snarl at the guy and he backs way. His arms reach out in front of himself and slowly he backs away. Kat lays down and whimpers her tail tucked underneath herself. Two men drag him away and Kat stays still. Coming around us again the Warriors watch Kat curiously but she cuddles into me nuzzling my belly. Laying atop her she calms as the Warriors scratch there head. They walk a few yard taking off there shirts and start doing push ups. I pick up Kay to where she's dangling from my mouth and I walk into the forest. Laying her down I shift and grab some shorts form the bush. Also pulling a shirt I lay it on her and she shifts into it. Her eyes still hold fear and she runs to me her arms around my neck.
"Hey baby it's alright he won't touch you"
She shakes and cuddles into me.
"K-Kane"
"Yeah baby"
"He's scarwy"
I smile and kiss her head relaxing her nerves. I could tell she was still a little upset that I whipped her brother but let I go not wanting to get into trouble. She yawns closing her eyes still holding onto me. Walking back to the house I walk up to the room laying her down. Laying down next to her she cuddles into my side until I wrap my arm around her basically hovering over her halfway. Kissing her cheek I fall asleep.
.........................................