Chapter 14

Kane's P.O.V
When kat collapsed she didn't faint. he legs gave way and she fell into my arms, tears streaming down her face. me heart broke at the sight of her just crying no sound just tears trailing down her face so fast. I pick her up in my arms and she doesn't move.
"Luna"
Hearing my betas voice she curls into my. her breathing was shallow and i was scared.
I was actually scared that she wasn't getting enough air.
"Breath little one"
Slowly her breath starts to even out I walk her to the bed and set her down. she starts sobbing and clutches me trying to get me back. I swoop her up into my arms. she looks me straight in the eyes. then I see one of her memory's
*kat was hanging from silver handcuffs while whip after whip coming back against her stomachs and back, then her alpha come up with a silver knife and stabs her thigh. tears rush out her eyes but she refuses to scream biting her lip so blood comes trailing down her neck.
"Come on killer what's up, oh I know you can't because you wasted your pathetic energy killing your parents" he pulls the knife out then plunges it right above her hip. this time a scream tore through her and tears spilled out more.
"Oh shut up"
With a punch to the face her mouth stars bleeding, blood spots from her lip
"please"
Her voice came out so smaller that the alpha didn't hear it but I did.*
I come out of her memory and tears apply stream down her face.
"Out"I yell to my beta.
She slowly lifts her lifts the side of her shirt so I won't see any of her private parts. Marks and scars litter her side and I couldn't take it. My eyes darken i my wolf takes control. I give her some black Lacey underwear. I pull her tighter against me and I stomp down stairs. I slam the door open and mind link the twins. they come over and I hand Damon kat.
"Touch her, look at her,glance at her in a way she doesn't like or I don't like I will snap your neck."
I storm off gesturing Damian, and my beta Danny over. I turn towards midnight shadow and walk over to the alpha. I bring my fist back and slam it in his face. I start fighting and knocking of half there pack. Punch after punch there warriors go down and I realize Danny and Damian were the sides of me. about half there pack was left and started dragging there wounded warriors away one comes grabbing there blooded alpha and drags him then hits his head on a tree. I was to mad to laugh but I grab a panicking kat from Damon and she searches my face and body for and injury. She had her legs wrapped around me and she calms down a little.
"I'm fine little one"
I walk back to my house dismissing the pack and run upstairs. I lay her on our bed and try pulling up her shirt to see the marks
"Please stop"
I look up at her and a single tear slides down her face signaling her surrender.
Her eyes held helplessness.
She was broken
Shattered
That's what her tear held.
It surrendered itself, shattering
Breaking
...................

Tell me what you think about this.....checknout my new story it's called royals.
Thanks guys I hope you like my story.