Chapter 24

Kane washes me helping me bathe and slowly he picks me up. hoisting me by the shoulders he wraps a towel around my body his eyes not once leaving my face. My own brother left me, he left me on my own. holding in my tears i can't cry anymore i can't let them hurt me. Kane's hand comes to my face pulling it against his own. not wanting a kiss I turn my head making him sigh. He continues by kissing the marks he imprinted in my cheeks. His wolfs on edge and his angers running on a thin line. Kissing each and every mark he manages to get me dressed. Walking out of the bathroom in front of him I walk straight to the bed then scoot back against the wall and pillows. Climbing the edge he grabs my legs sliding me down until he lays ontop of me.
"Owee"
I squeak out from his weight crushing my ribs. Kane laughs propping himself on his elbows. Leaning down he kisses me slow and passionate not forceful and domineering. licking my lip I keep my mouth close but he has other plans.
"Open"
He demands me in an alpha voice and I try pulling away angry he uses his Alpha tone. his kiss is starting to become forcful so I kiss back liking the passionate side of Kane. His actions slow and he pushes me father on the bed. leaving a peck on my lips he backs away knowing I've had enough.
"Kane what happened to your parents?"
He tenses and his eyes darken automatically. I back away but he pulls me to his side. He shakes in anger as I shake in fear. His fist and clenches and I freeze. a kiss is presses on top of my head startling me into jumping.
"They were killed by my uncle.........he was there best friend. one night I wasn't able to sleep so I snuck into my parents room and my mum was singing to me. My uncle banged on the door and my dad rushed to see the commotion. Shouts where heard and my left mother left then started screaming starts screaming, I had no idea, I was just laying in there bed. Then the house became hot to hot. He set it on fire hoping to get me while he got out. I barley made it out little one. He came back I down know how he got in but he killed my grandparents, his mate, my cousins."
Kane's face stayed hard as he finishes and I know he's leaving a part out. Changing the subject he pins me down making me look at him.
"Kat when you said you've had days of beatings how many times did it happen."
His eyes hold curiosity sympathy and worry. Shaking my head I had no idea there was to many to count but those beatings were the worst. The worst thing I'd ever seen or felt was in those cells hit after hit punch after punch whip after whip. it went on and on. it never stopped. Kane still is waiting for me to answer and I shrug.
"I don't know"
Shaking his head his eyes fill with fury.
"Kane you have to calm down"
My voice was small but he nodded his head.
"I'm going to go for a run little one to ah calm my wolf down."
His rolls off me and I snuggle into the bed trying to get the warmth Kane provided. I watched as he left the room. Without notice my eyes droop and then I'm asleep.