Chapter 8

I wake under a warm fluffy thing. I open my eyes slowly and yawn it's all dark. I go to stretch when I realize I'm in still wolf form. I feel warm fur around me to. Alpha Conway. I move and try to get him off me. he starts to move. he looks down and licks my face. I honestly don't need another wolf bath like yesterday. he lets me get up from underneath him and stretch. I put my legs out in front of me and lean back. you know when a dog stretches, well I look just like that now. I drag my belly around the bed trying to get rid of the itch. Suddenly I'm picked up by my mates mouth. I'm used to it from yesterday but I didn't want to be carried like a baby. Walking into the bathroom I am put in the bathtub.
Noo I will not take this bath my wolf hates them. I try jumping out, growling barking and whining for a minute straight. He growls at me signaling for me to stop. Being disobedient I continue. I'm picked up...again and he walks back in the room with me still dangling from his mouth he hops on the bed and lays me down. I feel his tongue on my stomach. Oh my gosh never mind I would gladly take that bath now. I did not want to be licked clean. even though he smells like the woods I do not want to be licked clean because I don't think that's clean at all. he continues what he's doing and i like the way his tongue takes up half my belly. finishing he licked my face before he got up. I roll on my stomach and start looking for something to wear. where is all his clothes. I continue to look around the room to see his suitcase filled and ready by the door. he walks out and picks me up but now he's in human form and fully dressed.
"by the way my names Kane" he whispers in my ear. I nod my head as best I could. Barking I look toward the door and the suitcases.
"Aw no no no little one this is your punishment for not letting me bathe you, you get to stay in your wolf form while we fly back to my pack."
I growl making him laugh
"And since you won't talk to me little one I've decided once we get to my pack you don't get to leave my room until your marked."
He puts my in one arm and grabs his suitcase in the other.
..........
By now we're waiting outside the back house for two of Kane's warriors when my alpha steps out.
"Hey you can't just take Katherine, she's uh..she one of our cookssss." he sounds unconvincing and Kane's pack growls.
"There's no way in hell you are taking my mate and there Luna away so I suggest you walk right back into your house, the only reason I came was because my wolf was itching me to come, I mean I never help packs you should know that, and by the way there's about 27 rouges that keep circling your territory so good luck."
Cheers were heard and my alpha walked back inside while the Warriors were coming out bumping into him. I wish I was in human form I wanted to stick my tongue out at him.
.........
"Everyone please be seated" the flight attendant announced. it took a few minutes
But Kane's entire pack was on the plane so that's why. I was on Kane's lap seated next ex to the window. next to us was an empty seat. the announcer lady walks over leaning down so you can see her private parts. Kane took no notice as he continues to stroke my fur.
"Sir may I escort you to the front so we could put your dog up there" she was trying hard anyone could see that but Kane didn't even look up
"Nah the pilots said as long as she keeps quiet she's fine so thanks but no thanks"
A few of the pack members around us laughed but others were making faces at the lady mocking her. I wanted to laugh but i was still stuck in my wolf form and wasn't aloud to bark.
Kane leaned down,
"Sleep baby girl we got a long flight.
...........