Chapter Four: Just Go

"You owe me big time," Lee told Officer Seok-Jin, as he walked past him rubbing his sore head - where Hana had thrown random objects.

"I promise I'll repay you," Jin put his hands together in appreciation. He looked over his shoulder and then back at Lee. "You don't think you can do one final favour, eh?"

"No, No No," Lee scoffed, taking a dramatically big bite from his sandwich - it felt like a reward after what he had just been through. Jin pleaded with him to which Lee finally caved. "What?" He hissed rolling his eyes at his partner Officer.

"Can you make sure Michi gets home safely?"

Letting out a sigh he nodded his head.

"As long as you get that one out of here," he pointed to Hana who was now asleep resting on the desk in Jin's office. "I don't know why you'd ever get married to a woman so scary," Lee chuckled, taking the final bite from his sandwich.

"She might be scary at times, but she has the pretties of smiles," he replied looking back at his wife.

He knelt picked her up and swung her over his shoulder like he was carrying a sack of potatoes.

"How romantic?" Lee judged Jin's gesture. Shaking his head in disapproval he furred his eyebrows together, his next question stopping Jin in his tracks. "By the way, where were you? You said you were finishing early to spend time with the Wife?"

**

"What's the plan then?" a male with hazelnut-coloured hair asked, as he took, a sip from his cup of tea. "Surely, the genius is already on it."

"We're not sure yet," Jimin responded, twisting the silver ringers on his small fingers. "As always he's keeping us in the dark."

"We've got to keep it hush though. So don't tell Yoona." Jungkook added as he got to his feet ready to leave. "It'll put her at more risk."

Taehyung nodded at Jungkook and followed the pair with his eyes as they made their way to the door. Just at that moment, Yoona walked in almost walking face-first into Jungkook's chest.

"Yoonie!" Jimin called out before stepping forward for a hug. "How's your family?"

"Good, thanks for asking." Yoona hugged Jimin back, who tilted his head shooting Taehyung a cheeky grin.

Taehyung rubbed his nose with his middle finger at Jimin's continuous antics. Pulling away from the hug Yoona greeted Jungkook before the pair disappeared. She noticed the bruises on Jungkook's hands but didn't say anything.

"What was all that about?" Yoona asked, walking towards Taehyung who shook it off.

She raised an eyebrow at him suspicious he was hiding something.

**

"Aish!" Hana groaned, holding her head as the pain pounded in her skull. "W-what time is it?" She asked herself out loud, it was too painful to have any inner thoughts.

"It's eight in the morning," Jin responded.

Hana snapped her head in his direction, she noticed him fastening his shirt buttons as she turned to look at her.

"So, you got drunk and almost gave Lee a concussion-"

"No, no, no, you don't get to do that!" Hana snapped back, then groaning at the sound of her voice. "Ouch.'

"That's what you get for drinking too much." Jin shook his head. "You know you can't hold your alcohol-"

Jin stopped midsentence when he felt a pillow hit the back of his head. Letting out a sigh he turned to his wife, who was now kneeling on the bed with her hands on hips and cheeks puffed out in annoyance.