Chapter Two: Shadows

"Thank you for visiting me." The male mused his eyes fixated like he was observing his prey. "I bet you missed me." Hyung-Shik mocked.

"Don't get too excited, this isn't out of choice." Jungkook retorted back his voice making it clear he wasn't impressed or affected by the disgusting, vile man who sat before him. "You give me what I need and I can be on my merry way."

"And what's that?" Hyung-Shik asked, with a raised eyebrow. He slyly moved his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose.

"Dragon." Jungkook lowly spoke, then his voice wouldn't carry in the empty room. "What do you know?"

"What?" Hyung-Shik pretended to be shocked. "Me, get involved with a terrorist and vile human like him?" He mocked playing coy. "Never." He let out, a gruesome smile taking over his expression. "Wouldn't it be bothersome if I accidentally let the guards know you came asking about Dragon?"

Jungkook rose from his seat his eyes fixated on the male.

"Wouldn't it be bothersome if something accidentally happened to you, and you ended up with a broken face?" Jungkook slowly let out. "I'm sure the guards have all wanted to do the same thing." Jungkook slammed his hands on the small table, slightly rattling the male. "I have ten minutes," Jungkook spoke. "Ten blind minutes that the guards won't account for. Anything can happen to you. Even death." He continued, his eyes dark and his fists clenched. "Now let's try this again. Hmm. Dragon."

**

"Seoyun's so weird," a boy poked the little girl in the arm. "She doesn't even speak," he added, looking over at another child beside him, both laughing.

"Leave her alone!" A voice called out, pushing Minho away from Seoyun.

"Miss, Miss," Minho cried out running towards Hana who was helping another child who had fallen oblivious to what had happened. "Miss Hana! Kenji is bullying me!" Minho lied; he shot Kenji a sinister smirk when Hana told him off for it, giving him a disapproving look.

"B-But..." Kenji tried but instead gave up in trying to defend himself.

He stormed off, instead playing outside in solitude. Seoyun watched from afar, she tilted her head to one side curious. Smiling, to herself she went to the drawing corner and began to scribble away.

**

"Should we stop him?" A female voice asked looking at Jimin.

"He's got five.... Four.... Three..." Jimin counted down looking at his watch. "One!" He snapped, slamming the cell door open. "That's enough."

Jungkook rose to his feet looking down at a bloody mess on the floor. He had beaten Hyung-Shik repeatedly leaving his face covered in red liquid and black bruises. Jung-kook wiped off the red liquid with the handkerchief he had pulled from his jacket.

"I've got what we need." He muttered, his voice coarse.

"You might want to get this mess cleaned up," Jimin told the female guard. She grimaced at the sight of Hyung-Shik battered and bruised on the floor but nodded her head as she watched the pair leave.

**

"Shhh," Yoongi hissed as Hoseok - who repeatedly squawked at any sound or shadow.

Yoongi, who had his back pressed against the wall, cautiously peered from the edge. He did not want to fully expose himself to anyone, who may be lurking in the shadows. He observed at the corner that had, a gaping hole in the ground.

"Come on," he instructed Hoseok, before taking silent steps towards the hole in the ground. He investigated it shining his torch. It was deep. "Let's go-"

"S-shouldn't we report back..." Hoseok tried to reason looking down at the sinister tunnel. "What if..." Hoseok started but then shuddered at the thought.

"Ghosts? Again. I told you Hobi, there's no such thing." Yoongi let out before putting the torch in his mouth, he started to climb the ladder into the tunnel.

"B-But, but..."

"Just wait here for me," Yoongi finally mumbled as he gave Hoseok one final look.

When reaching down for the last step Yoongi realised, he was at the end. Letting go he jumped down with a thud and then quickly looked around. He was welcomed with more silence. He waved his torch above at Hoseok for reassurance before continuing his exploration.

He walked in, what felt like endless darkness, scanning what he could vaguely see. He stopped when he was met with a dead-end.

That's it? He questioned inwardly.

He flashed the torch on the ground and noticed more cigarette butts. Beside the cigarette butts was more rubbish. Empty, food packets, beer bottles and takeaway packaging.

Someone's been here. Yoongi thought, kicking one of the beer bottles lightly as it rolled on the ground, he followed it with his torch till it stopped against something. Yoongi's heart rate sped up as his torch moved up the figure before him.

"Hobi, is that you again?" Yoongi asked lowly, but when he received no response, he bit the inside of his mouth.

"Looking for your boyfriend?" A voice asked.

Without even having to see the face Yoongi knew who it was. He grabbed his gun and cocked it in the other male's direction. His fingers itching for the trigger.

"Long time no see, eh?" Yoongi gritted through his clenched teeth. "I heard you got out. I thought I would come give you a welcome home gift," he added his gaze not shifting from the other male. "A bullet right through the head."

"Do you really want to do that?" The other male asked, taking a step closer to the light, his face fully visible. "After all we were best friends," he mused taking a step closer. He watched Yoongi's hands tremble slightly. "You pull the trigger, and they shoot your boyfriend." He finally, let out indicating to something behind him.

Yoongi followed his gaze, a small sweat droplet rolled down his face. His mint-green-coloured hair began to stick to his face. The humidity in the air wasn't helping but his anxiety was growing. Yoongi watched as he witnessed two other males holding onto Hoseok, one holding a gun to his head, the fear apparent on his face.

"Damn it."

**

"Late night again?" Hana spoke from the other end of the line.

"I'm sorry Hun," Jin tried to reason with his wife but could see her explosive response in her voice. "How about the weekend aw-" Jin started then he noticed an SOS message from a private number. "Hun, I have to go," he told Hana before ending the call.

Jin hurried to his car; which was parked in the Police station car park, he pulled out a small burner phone from under his seat.

"You contacted?" Jin spoke lowly into the phone, leaning down in his car. He listened to the voice on the other end of the line. "What!?" He snapped. "They got both of them!"

___________________

Please vote and comment! I appreciate all feedback :)