|𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 2, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1

"What do I do when my Reese's got stuck?"

"Stiles, what the hell?" Maddison asked her best friend on the other side of the phone.

"I'm at hospital and my Reese's got stuck in a food machine!" he whispered with frustration in his voice. 

"Try to shake it or something, I don't know," the brunette girl shrugged.

"Okay, I'll try it. Stay on the phone, Mads," Stiles said and put his phone on chair next ti him. He started shaking with the machine. He was trying so hard to get his snack out. Only thing Maddison could hear was Stiles panting, but then...

"Stiles! What was that?" she shouted at her friend when she heard loud whack.

"Mads, what do I do when I broke the food machine?" Stiles asked inoccently. Then they both heard a scream that sounded like Lydia's. Stiles didn't wait and quickly pocketed his phone and ran straight to her room. Maddie could only hear rustling, but she stayed on the phone. After a moment, Stiles's voice was heard. "She's gone. Lydia's gone."

-------------------------------------------

"I didn't say she ate it. It was just missing," Stiles rolled his eyes when the trio was walking to the school. "Even if she did, so what?"

"So what?" Maddie raised her eyebrows. "That's pretty disgusting, you know?"

"I would never eat a liver," young werewolf chuckled.

"Yeah, because when it comes to werewolves, you're a true model of self-control," the buzz cut best friend said to his best friend and the werewolf's sister rolled her eyes with a sneer. "Acutally...hold on! We should  be going over what happened to you," he pointed at Scott. "What was going through your mind and stuff."

"Allison," the older twin answered. "Nothing else mattered."

"When Lydia was bit...wasn't she with you?" the brunette girl asked her best friend. 

"Yeah, but she was looking for Jackson."

The trio walked in school hall. Everyone was whispering about Lydia. 

Maddie walked to her locker and grabed her books for history leason. She was kinda happy that her first class of the day was history. She said goodbye to her brother and friend and walked to her class. 

Two minutes after her Isaac walked in classroom. Maddison smiled at him kindly, but then her smile faded.  "Isaac, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" he asked even though he knew what she was asking about. 

"The black eye. What happened?"

"Lacrosse," he gave her an answer. 

"It must been a really tough training."

Isaac nodded and changed the topic to something more...optimistic than his black eye. "I was thinking about another study meet up, what do you say?"

"I would love to," Maddie smiled at the tall dark blonde guy.

"Maybe we could...I don't know, meet at the new coffee shop down the street?"

"Sound pretty amazing."

"Do you have time today?" he raised his thick eyebrows.

"I always have time for coffee," she winked at him. Her brown eyes were glowing with happiness.

"What about me? You wouldn't make time for just me?" he laughed. 

"I would. I would make that time even just for you." This wasn't joke. She felt that way. Her words were filled with honesty. She took her post-it notes and wrote that down. This was thing she defitintely didn't wanted to forgot about. 

-----------------------------------------

"I have no idea how that happened," she laughed.

"You don't?" Isaac raised his eyebrows while looking at Maddie in front of him. "You told me you don't understand a thing in math and then you got and B?"

"Well, I'm pretty awesome," she winked at him with a smile and took sip of her coffee.

"I didn't say you're not," he gave her a shy smile. "I'm just saying that I don't believe that you did that all by yourself."

"I copied that all by myself," she smirked and tried to hold her laugh.

"There it is. I knew it!"

They got such a good time...till Isaac's phone rang. He picked it up and after the conversation his mood changed. He tried to hide it, but Maddie was able to read it in his face. Something wasn't right. 

"What happened?"

"Nothing, Maddie, everything's fine. Dad just called, you know. I'm gonna have to go. Dinner is ready," Isaac stood up and went pay.

"How much do I own you?" Maddie questioned and took her wallet from her backpack. 

"Nothing," he shaked his head and opened the door so Maddie could walk out of the coffee shop.

"Isaac, come on. How much was it?" 

"Maddie, you don't own me any money, but if you wanna give me something in return," his light blue eyes locked with her brown ones. "What about a..." then he looked away. He was so shy and so nervous. His cheeks were turning red.

"What about what?" There was curiosity in her voice. 

"Something like a date?" 

"You wanna go out with me?" the brunette girl was shocked. Her heart started beating so fast. 

"I...If...If you would like...I mean..." the nervousness in his voice was more then obvious.

 Maddison didn't want to make him even more nervous so she quickly answered. "I would love to." 

"Great. I'm gonna be honest...I was scared you would say no."

She would never say no. He wasn't a stanger anymore...he was someone for her now and he felt that way as well. 

This is the first chapter from season two, I hope you are ready for more Isaac and Maddie stuff and also for another chapters!

Don't forget the like and leave some comments here! See you on friday!

Sending lots of love,
Anet, the author ❤