|ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕣

𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 1, 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 12

"What's going on? Stiles!" Maddison yelled at her best friend so he could hear her. "Why is everyone freaking out?" 

"Mads, don't worry, just...just go home."

"No," she shaked her head. "Why can't you just tell me?"

"You," he poitned at Isaac. "Take her home."

"Sure, yeah," he nodded. 

"No," the brunette girl hissed one more time. "Stiles, I'm coming with you anywhere you go now. Plus I can't go home withnout Scott. Isaac, I'm sorry, I-"

"Maddie, it's okay," he smiled kindly. "Just text me when you get home, okay? I have to go, my dad is gonna be mad if I'm late," he mumbled. 

"Yeah," Maddie nodded at her date. "Be safe."

"I will be." With those words Isaac left Maddie and Stiles alone. 

"We will talk about this random guy later," Stiles remarked.

"He's not random," she rolled her eyes. "Now tell me what happened."

"Peter...ehm...he bit Lydia. Now he's in my car and wants me to take him somewhere," he gulped. 

"What a twist," Maddie murmured. 

Maddison and Stiles got into the car where Peter was waiting. Whole ride was quiet. Stiles was worried about his date and Maddie had nothing to say. When they got to the parking garage where the old werewolf had his car, they got out. They walked over to Alpha's car and he took out laptop. Stiles's comment about the signal didn't faze Peter.

"You still need Scott's user name and I don't know it," Stiles shrugged.

"She does," the Alpha turned to the girl in a blue dress.

"Ehm...no?"

"You do, Maddison, don't lie to me," Peter groaned.

"I don't. I'm not able to remember my mother's birthday, how could I know this?"

"I can hear your heartbeat. I know you're lying," the werewolf alpha rolled his dark eyes. 

"Hey, she said she doesn't know it, let it go," Stiles interrupted the conversation between the two of them.

"I'm not gonna let it go," he whispered in Stiles's face. "Maddison, I'm gonna ask you to do that one more time."

"Can you stop this? Your look is stressing me out. I...I don't know this stuff. Really, I-" she couldn't finish the sentence, because Peter grabbed her neck from behind and slammed her face into the laptop. "Don't make me ask you again."

"Let go of her!" Stiles wanted to help Mads, but he didn't know how. 

"Fine! I will do it!" she bellowed.