it's ok.

the boy looks at his mother who's fast asleep on the couch with a half empty wine bottle in her hand.
his eye is bruised with his body matching. it was a wild night the mother was drunk as the boy sat in his room she called him down reluctantly he went downstairs to see his mother. she was dressed in a robe half naked the boy was used to this sight. she seemed angry upset about something the boy had no clue on what it could be before he could speak she swings hitting him in the face with the bottle causing him to bleed she didn't stop there she beat him just like she did every night she was drunk but he never put up a fight he just let it happen after she was done a few minutes later she seemed to calm down she asked him to sit with her he then sat on the couch as the mother stroked his hair her touch cold but comforting she pulled the boy in for a hug.
apologizing to him saying she'll make it up to him. the boy knew what she meant she kissed his forehead and moved down to his lips. until she began to remove her clothes then his own she played with him. pinning him to the ground as the boy laid there looking up at his mother. helpless but yet he doesn't feel anything he's become numb to it all the memories continue to replay in his mind as he stares at his mom. he rest his head on her lap. telling himself that everything will be fine.