19.

.
.

The next day is not so eventful of a day. Taehyung felt irritated to his core when he noticed that Amy is sticking with jungkook almost all the time without even sparing a little time for the elder to breath.

Taehyung can pinpoint jungkook's uncomfort and he felt very sad about it, that's why he think of a plan to rescue the elder from that octopus in human clothing.

That day the whole family went to beach to take a peaceful walk. The elders and are at a little distance from rest of them.

Namjoon, yeri and yezi walking ahead followed by kai, maya ,jungkook and amy.

Taehyung was far behind them.. Sulking but at the same time planing in his beautiful little head.

Jungkook too, when no one is looking at him he immediately look behind to spot taehyung, he did this more than three times and taehyung noticed it.

After few moments everyone went to seperate ways so as amy and jungkook. She was blabbering none stop. She proposed jungkook to drink coconut water with her so they went to the shop and bought one. Jungkook didn't want to drink so he denied.

Suddenly she came to meet with her friend in the beach and she went busy with her. Jungkook was silently standing at a side and then he heard some whispers from behind once he looked behind he saw taehyung calling him and instructing him to leave from there silently without making any noise and jungkook did exactly that.

Taehyung giggled in happiness when jungkook finally came to him. Jungkook also breath in relief as he is with taehyung. Without sharing any words they started to walk at the different direction from amy.

"Are we going back tomorrow...? " Taehyung asked once they sat down in the sea shore away from everyone.

"Hmm..... "

"This place is too beautiful right..? Um... Do you like see more or mountain..? " Taehyung asked eagerly.

"I don't know.... But.... I think... It could be sea.... What's your favorite then? "Jungkook asked.

" Umm.... Same answer as yours.... I don't know..... As I never been to mountains.. "Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

" If I take you there will you go with me..? "Jungkook asked while facing taehyung.

" Of course... I will! "Taehyung answered excitedly with a wide smile. Jungkook smiled back.

While talking among themselves they spent there more than one hour before jungkook got a call as he was ordered to hurry back to the resort.

Once he reached there he encountered his enraged father who is controlling himself from bursting out at jungkook in front of amy who was sniffing continuously.

"Have you lost your mind jungkook... Where the hell were you...? " Namjoon asked loudly.

"He-he...got lost.... It's not his fault... " Taehyung suddenly butt in explaining whatever nonsense came to his mind at that moment.

"What he got lost? Is he a child or what! On top of that his phone was also switched off.. " Maya states lividly.

Amy increased her crying even more and that's why everyone stopped their interrogation and went to there respective rooms.. Amy again clung to jungkook.

The next day everyone went back and also to there everyday work. Taehyung too. Now he is too busy to cook delicious foods but for someday he could notice the smell of fish.

He is constantly wanted to puke whenever he see a fish let alone eating or smelling them. In his early months taehyung didn't experience any morning sickness but now he seems to got fish sickness for sure.

So he deliberately avoiding to cook fish. But how can he live in peace when maya is in the house. And thus she ordered to make some fish soup as he is craving for it.

Taehyung mentally prepared himself for facing his current enemy which is the fish. And to rescue he immediately covered his nose with a cloth around his head and started making it but still he is feeling those weird, uncomfortable sensations in his body because of that hell of a fish.

With much difficulty taehyung finally managed to make the soup. After putting the pot away he finally breathed in relief.

At dinner amy and his father was also present in the dinner and taehyung was service them. In the middle of the dinner taehyung out of nowhere get the whiff of the fish smell and this time he couldn't control himself any further and ran to the bathroom... No one payed much attention to him but jungkook did.

His legs were constantly tapping on the floor in desperate urge to follow taehyung, to ask if he is okey or not... Whatever the discussion is happening over the dinner he couldn't hear them at all.... His head is now only filled with taehyung's thought and how sick he looked before he ran out from there.

After dinner jungkook was ordered to send amy outside but his head is in other places.

After taehyung returned from the bathroom he felt week and on his way back he mistakenly collide with maya.. But it's not that hard.

"Can't you see straight...!! " With an irritated huff she stormed up to the stairs but then suddenly halted her movement and looked back at taehyung who is still standing at the same place as before.

After observing him for few moments she went to her room while thinking something deeply.

The next day maya again collide against taehyung but this time intentionally. In this process taehyung subconsciously put his hand on his bumb caressing it in soothing manner then he left for the kitchen while cursing at maya in his head.

Maya noticed taehyung's every moment.. And that put her into a conclusion...

"This little bit*h is pregnant.... " She mumbled under her breath with a smirk.

To confirm her doubt she did some experiments also. Like putting strong smelling things in front of him... Or instruct him to walk fast and the results were positive.

She get hundred percent sure after finding the medical report as she sneaky searched taehyung's room. She badly wanted to know the father of the baby but the father section of the report was black... She was dissapointed but not fully.

**
Oh.. No! 😥