2.

.
.
Taehyung slumped down on the bed as the elder left.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!... " He should his lungs out pulling his hair.

"Stupid taehyung what you have gotten yourself into..? " He slapped his own forehead.

"You are lucky that the person was a good man otherwise what could have happened with you.. " His facepalmed in fear.

"But how could you lose your virginity to some stranger.. " His voice quivered followed by a tear drop but then he quickly wiped it.

"No... It's not a matter to cry over.... Just let it be taehyung.. You will get better.... It's nothing.... " He encouraged himself then stand up with great difficulty.

After pushing himself to the bathroom he quickly took a bath and wore his clothes. He was still sore. He was lumping while walking. He then put the card in his pocket and left the room.

But on his way our he met with his enraged boss who is now fuming in anger.

"Where were you moron? " He shouted.

"Trying to slack off ha..? " He again shouted. Jungkook tried to say something but nothing came out from his mouth.he just lowered his head accepting every rebuke of his boss.

"I gave you a good job and you couldn't even perform that well..... Just go out from here... I don't want you anymore... "

Taehyung's  eyes widen in shock... He can't loose this job now... "Sir pls sir... Forgive me..... It won't happen again.. Pls sir.  I need this job... Pls... " Taehyung pleaded joining his both hands.

The owner groaned. " Ahh! You are too annoying...(he paused for a moment)Ok fine.... But you can't do the waiter job anymore I hired another person in your place .. Your work will be in the store house.... Is it ok with you... "The man asked , in a don't care manner.

" Oh.. Yes.. Yes... Perfectly fine... I can do that... Don't worry.... "Taehyung quickly answered.

" Ok... Then.. Good luck... Come from tomorrow morning... "

"Ok.. Sir... Thank you sir... " He bowed the departing man.

"And... " The boss turned.

"Yes sir... "Taehyung stood straight attentively.

"Take your salary for yesterday's work... " He said and went off.

She jumped in happiness but he immediately realized it was not a good thing to do when your back is paining like hell.

"I just love you boss.... " He giggled . Later after getting his pay which is not that much but enough for him then he went to his house which is a one room place with a small bathroom and kitchen... He can afford just that much.

"Tuffy.... Come here..... I bought you food... Are you happy... "

A soft white  fluffball jumped in excitement while barking softly.

"Come quickly... Let's have our food... " Taehyung said while locking his door behind.

Taehyung is a orphan boy from birth. He was seven when the orphanage authority find him on the road. From the age of seven to eighteen he stayed at the orphanage. He didn't have much friend there . He grew up like a loner. After turning 18 he got his high school diploma ,and for obvious reason he needed to move out. He can't even afford college education so he just dropped the idea.

Though taehyung didn't have any idea what he will do he still need to move out.

He rented a small room with the money government gave him as the state rule to give a small amount of money when any orphan move out from the orphanage. Then he started to find job here and there. He did every small job just to get some food.