12

.
.

Jungkook nervously greeted the guest. There was one middle aged man and a woman and a young girl sitting between them.

Mr jeon was seated beside them on a seperate couch. Jungkook slowly made his way to the other couch which was right in front of the guests.

"Hmm... I can get it why my daughter liked him so much... " Mr. Lee said with a smile looking at jungkook's way who is looking down in nervousness.

Amy blushed at her father's words.

Taehyung carefully served the refreshments and snacks for the guests

While elders are indulge in their conversation Amy whispered something in his father's ear and smiled shyly. Mr Lee chuckled at his daughter's antics.

"Okay..... Go and talk with jungkook somewhere along till then we would discuss everything.. Hmm... " Lee uttered to his daughter.

"Oh.. Yes.... Go jungkook.. Take her to your room you can talk there peacefully... " Mr jeon said.

Jungkook hesitantly nodded and took her to his room.

Upon reaching the room jungkook stood there feeling awkward and nervous while Amy is scanning the whole room with a smile.

"This room is beautiful.... " She uttered.

Jungkook hesitatly nodded. And jungkook was sure someone rearranged his room beautifully and also changed the bedsheet cause previously the room was little bit messy.

"Let's sit and talk... Shall we.... ? " She proposed sensing the elder's nervousness.

And they sat down over the balcony couches. Jungkook was looking down entire time.. He doesn't know what to talk about.

She cleared her throat in order to get the elder's attention.. "Let me introduce myself first then we will slowly get to know each other. Yah..? "

Jungkook couldn't said anything just nodded his head.

"So, I am Lee Amy.. I was born in Korea but grew up in USA, I like to watch movies at my leisure time and right now I am working as my father's assistant.... What about you... "

"Um... rr... "

"I know everything about you... Your name is Jeon Jungkook, a very handsome man.... " She giggled .

Jungkook hesitated, struggling to find his words. Before he could respond, a faint knock interrupted their conversation, and Taehyung entered the room, bearing glasses of drinks.

"I'm here to serve these drinks to you," Taehyung announced, placing them on the table. Jungkook's tense shoulders relaxed slightly at the sound of Taehyung's voice, a small sense of relief washing over him in the midst of the awkward encounter.