13.

.
.
Stepping out of the bathroom, Jungkook brought a cloud of steam with him, his skin glowing from the water's touch. His hair, damp and tousled, framed his face perfectly. Even in just his trousers, his muscles were on display, sculpted and defined. As he searched through his closet, the light danced on his physique, highlighting his toned arms and chest.

Putting on the white shirt, Jungkook's muscles filled it out perfectly, the fabric hugging his frame snugly. Each button he secured highlighted his toned chest and natural abs, Standing before the mirror.

But he got startled when he saw someone's reflection on the mirror who seems to be staring at his soul.

"S-sister in law.... Do you need something....? " Jungkook asked after buttoning up all the buttons in hurry.

"Hmm... I want to ask you what you did to seduce that girl that she directly came to our with her parents to discuss about your marriage...? "

She asked while confidently walking towards jungkook while he stood there nervously.

"I-I didn't... "

"Oh!... I see.... " She snickered ,went near jungkook almost invading jungkook's person space.

Jungkook took two step back as he was feeling uncomfortable by the proximity.

She lifted her hands to touch jungkook but got startled by a sudden loud knock on the door..

"Who the hell!... " She shouted her lungs out.

"Ah!.. Sorry to knock like that but everyone is calling you downstairs for breakfast.. " Taehyung uttered in a apologetic tone though he wasn't apologetic a bit.

"Okey tell them I am coming... " She uttered. Her tone sounds like she doesn't care.

"Sir kai told you come immediately.. "Taehyung informed with a tight lipped smile.

And finally she left the room while stomping her foot on the floor.

Jungkook took a breathe of relief when she left.

"Was she bullying you hyung...? " Taehyung asked while fixing jungkook's cramped collar.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders because he isn't quiet sure, her behavior was quite strange to him.

"Ok... Forget it.... Come quickly..... I packed your breakfast and lunch all together... " With that taehyung left after handing him a cup of coffee.

Jungkook too left after finishing his coffee

Jungkook too left after finishing his coffee . He grabbed his office bag and collected his lunch bag from a very smiling taehyung. Jungkook can't help but smiled back... Taehyung's smile is contagious.. He must say.

Two weeks have passed and everything is going fine up until now.

Amy had been visiting the Jeon mansion a lot lately, which might have caused a huge commotion in jeon household by Mr. Jeon himself, but since she's the heir to the Lee empire, some rules can bend a little..right?