14

.
.

The loud music of the night club, with many flashy people in it made jungkook uncomfortable and stuffy.

"Common quickly... You will enjoy it very much.... " She again dragged jungkook amidst the flooding crowd and loud noises.

"I have some friends over there... Let's meet with them... "She informed and walked towards a group of people who were drinking and dancing like every other people in that place.

" Guys..... Your girl is in the town... "
She cheered up on them so as they.

"Let's me introduce to my fiance Jeon jungkook.. " She introduced him to her friends while holding jungkook's one arm.

"Uhhhhh.... " Every one shouted while some of them are checking out jungkook top to bottom. Jungkook felt himself utterly uncomfortable under their gaze.

"Umm.. Girl.... You got yourself a hot one.. Wanna share... " A girl in the group said with a chuckle.

"Of course not he is not shareable... " Amy smiled shyly.

"Oho someone is blushing.... " One remarked making others chuckle.

"So... Is he a businessman... Umm...  I never heard about him before... "One of them asked in confusion.

" Ah... Guys.. He is a employee in his hyung's company... "Amy informed sharply not noticing the judging stare her friends are giving to jungkook's way but jungkook noticed... Everything...... He felt very inferior, insulted in front of them.... But there is nothing he can do... It's the truth.

" Why don't he speaks... Is he dumb...? "They chuckled.

"Guys don't talk to him like this otherwise I won't talk to you... And he naturally talk less... Don't need to bother him... " She defended.

"Ok ok..... I will not... But common.. Let's rock the dance floor.. Without you it's really boring.." Sammy states with a pout.

She turned towards jungkook.. "Jungkook.. Let's go then.... " She proposed with a bright smile.

"Uh... Um.... I-I can't really dance... You go ahead... I am okay here... "Jungkook said.

She shrugged her shoulders.. " Okay... As you say so... "

And with that she left with her friends leaving behind a miserable jungkook among the crazy crowd.

Many girls are throwing themselves on jungkook while jungkook respectfully saying them sorry. After stumbling down with few people jungkook finally found a less crowded place. That was the bar counter and he sat there in the far corner.

The bartender offered him a drink which he replaced with water.. He doesn't want to drink.

Jungkook traced his eyes over the crowd once again. People are happily dancing chatting with each other. They have many friends probably have a loving beautiful family waiting for them in home.

Jungkook looked at his phone.. There isn't any single text from his family members. The only message he have is the work related once.

He  looked up from his phone and stare at the crowd once again.... He felt happy when no one is noticing him, he felt happy seeing other people happy, he felt happy to stay quiet..... But he wants his family to notice him, He wants them to be happy for him, he wants them to talk to him and at the same time he doesn't want anything....... He just want to disappear from the world.

Jungkook was Just staring at his glass. He can't hear anything neither the people nor the loud music. His mind was stuck in thoughts which is getting darker with every passing second.

His daze broke when he heard the bartender is calling him while pointing at his phone. Jungkook expressed a quick apology to the man and shifted his gaze to the phone screen.

"It's a call....... From taehyung.... "

Jungkook quickly picked the call.

"Hello... "

"Hello... Jungkook... Sorry for calling like this but.... I want to ask you... Umm..... It's almost 1 am... When are you coming back...? "

Jungkook widen his eyes in shock... He quickly looked at his phone screen and it's really 12:55 pm. 'He is here for three hours?! '

"Hello hyung!... Are you there? " Taehyung asked hesitatly.

"Oh... Yes.... I am coming ... I just lost the track of time... "

"It's okay.... Umm.... Hyung... "

"Yes... Tell me.... Do you need anything..? " Jungkook asked eagerly.

"Sorry to bother you hyung.... But can you buy me a bucket of strawberry ice-cream on your way back..? " Taehyung asked in a apologetic voice while biting his lips.

"Of course.... I can... Wait for me... Ok...? " Jungkook answered with a smile.

After cutting the call jungkook went to find amy and he got to know that she left the place one hour ago with her friend.

After knowing this jungkook also left the place. He haven't brought his car so he decided to book a cab after buying the ice-cream. Just thinking about taehyung's happy face after getting his favorite ice-cream brought a huge smile on his face.

So after finding a possibly open ice-cream shop he bought the ice-cream.

***

"You are getting naughty day by day..... Just for you I have to bother jungkook hyung... " Taehyung pouted while rubbing his small bump.

"But again... I am happy... Because you are here with me even if you be a little naughty I love you the most.... " He kissed his palm and put it on his belly with a happy smile.

"Thank you for coming in my life when I was so alone... Tuffy left me and I was left alone again... I was so so sad... Then again one day I came to know your existence..... I was over the moon that day.... You came to as a surprise... Like a blessing from the god which fall upon me to make me the happiest person in the world..... Um... Although I was a little scared too.... "Taehyung uttered the last sentence in a whisper while chuckling to himself.

"And from that day I was determined to give you every happiness in the world that's why I need to work  hard.... Right? "

"I wasn't getting any job that's why I called your appa.... Shhh!.... It's a secret... Don't tell this to anyone..... " He said to his belly while putting a finger on his lips.

"It's a secret between you and me... Okay..? " He whispered.

"So.... I called him.... And I got a job..... But baby you know na we can't stay here for a long time... Mommy need to find another job... Also needs to fullfill his dream...... " Taehyung said pouting while looking at his shattered books on the bed.

"Oh.....!... Your appa is already here...! "He sprinted up from his bed but carefully and opened the door.

A smiley jungkook was standing on the doorway.

" Here is your ice-cream.. "Jungkook handed a bag to taehyung.

" Thank you hyung! "Taehyung said excitedly.

" Don't eat the whole ice-cream you might catch cold... And sleep early.... Don't stay up too late ok..? "Jungkook said in a soft voice which melted taehyung's heart like the ice-cream.

" You too hyung.... Sleep early.... Have a very good night hyung... "

Jungkook chuckled bidding him a goodbye. Therefore both went to their respective houses.

Taehyung was dancing in tiny looking at the ice-cream and there he found two types of pastry in that bag which taehyung likes so much.

Taehyung hardly hold himself back from jumping like a kangaroo across his room in joy.

All in all despite jungkook's advice he finished the full ice-cream bucket along with one pastry , he saved the other one for later.

🍂🍃🍄🍁🍀🎍🪴🌴🌳🌲🌿🌱🌵

Which flavor of icecream is your favorite? 😍