4.

.
.

"Um..... " Jungkook hesitated to speak anything to the boy before him who is eating the cheese cake with great vigor.

"That... You said.... Umm... You need some help.... " Jungkook finally gained the courage to ask.

"Oh... Yes... Yes... " He answered with a mouthful of cake.

With a hesitant nod, Jungkook cast a wary glance around the bustling café, his heart racing with trepidation at the thought of being discovered by his family members.

After finishing his food taehyung wiped his face giving a apologetic smile to the elder.

"Sorry for eating messily.. "

"it's ok... " Jungkook said timidly.

"Umm.... That.... Can you help me to find a job.... " Taehyung finally said out.

"Huh? "Jungkook asked in surprise.

"That that.... It doesn't need to be a big job... Just some besic job.... I can do every sort of work... " Taehyung said , looking at him with hopeful eyes.

In the depths of his own professional challenges, Jungkook finds himself grappling with a daunting dilemma: how to secure a job opportunity for the boy in need. Despite the weight of his own struggles, Jungkook remains bound by the promise he made, urging the boy to seek assistance.

Caught between the tug of personal adversity and the obligation to fulfill his word, Jungkook navigates the delicate balance of compassion and responsibility, his resolve tested by the weight of circumstance. Each step forward feels burdened by the gravity of his own uncertainties, yet he presses on, driven by a sense of duty and the earnest desire to extend a helping hand to another in need

Suddenly he remembered his Namjoon hyung.

" Yes... He can do something about this matter.. "He said in his mind.

" Ok.... I will try.... "Jungkook answered.

"Umm... If you don't mind can you try today....... " Taehyung smiled stupidly.

"O-ok.... Then.... Come with me.... "Jungkook said in a hesitately, Taehyung nodded immediately then followed the elder with a bright smile.

"Get on the car... I need to make a phone call, you can keep your suitcase..  Here.. " Jungkook opened his car's dicky.

Taehyung followed his instructions then obediently sat on the car.

Jungkook called his brother who told him to come home. He is in his home office.

After reaching his house jungkook directly took him to his brother's office as there isn't much people present there so jungkook was able to  took taehyung   peacefully to his elder brother.

Upon entering the office room jungkook saw along with Namjoon there was also kai and his wife were present which made jungkook more nervous than before. They looked at them curiously.

Taehyung felt a little uncomfortable under their gaze, specifically the lady.

"Good evening hyung.. " He greeted his both hyung.

"Good evening sisters in law... " He greeted maya also who rolled her eyes in response. Jungkook felt a little hurt but shrugged it off.

Taehyung also bowed in front of them awkwardly.

"Who is this piece of rag jungkook... " Maya spat. Taehyung frowned at her choice of word.

"Maya.. ! " Kai said in a warning voice making her stop.