Part Seven

( All before and After Joffrey Baratheon was killed at his wedding).

When the heir of Casterly rock gone Tywin needed to find a bride for his disappointment of a son so that the Lannister line can continue.

But also to have full control over his next grandson who would be the king, he knew that the right thing that needed to be done next was for Tommen to marry Margaery Tyrell.

To keep house Tyrell in the royal fold since house Lannister is broke. All of their gold was out, Tywin was trying to find ways to get money.

But not only that he was also trying to figure out matches for his daughter, he knew that she needed to marry again so she can breed more children, so that the Lannister line can go on. Cersei was going out of her mind because she lost her first born child and her brother/lover and one day.

And now she's going to have to put her baby boy on the throne but also to have her baby boy married to as she puts it the Harlot and have their name die out. And there's nothing that she could do about it, Cersei wanted to single handedly kill every member of house stark for what they were doing to them.

Even though a war was going on marriages were still taking place. Tywin called in his children to the Tower of the hand to have a discussion between them both. And that discussion that he wanted to say to his children would definitely change everything even more.

He started off with his son, Tyrion on who he will marry Lady Sabine Stackspear. Then he turned to his daughter on who she will marry, and that was Ser Loras Tyrell. Both of them will marry right after Tommen was crown as the king. Cersei told her father that she will not marry again but Tywin put his foot down.

Leaving his children Tywin needed to think to himself. He was saddened that he lost a child, but also he was afraid because he had no idea what the Starks were doing.

He was kept in the shadows and that scared him. But he had confidence that they will win and get out of this war. Though the house of Lannister will fracture.

Lady Sabine Stackspear