Part Six

But things changed when Stannis Baratheon used blood magic to kill his brother Renly causing all of the men to join his side.

Stannis will use this to attack king's landing. In matter of weeks Stannis with his army made they way to king's landing, they were able to get close to the doors trying their best to get in.

They were not successful because Tywin Lannister arrived with his men killing all of the Baratheon men and also Stannis Baratheon himself.

Leaving Lady Margaery Tyrell going to King's landing where she used her manipulation to marry the king because she wanted to be the Queen as the war was still going on.

Of course Margaery needed time to make things work for her and Joffrey, with her grandmother there was a huge help. But Lady Olenna Tyrell was able to find out the truth about the starks and the war.

But also everything about Joffrey Baratheon. Olenna Tyrell knew that she could not let her granddaughter marry someone like him. She came up with a plan with varys to end Joffrey once and for all where her granddaughter could marry Tommen Baratheon instead.

When the wedding came in king's landing during the war, it was grand but the most important part of it all was the guests that came to the wedding.

The one and the only the red Viper of Dorne, Prince Oberyn Martell came to King's landing for his own reasons not for a wedding.

Prince Oberyn Martell

The beautiful moment between the new Queen and the king ended when Joffrey started to joke

The beautiful moment between the new Queen and the king ended when Joffrey started to joke. But it showed that he was poisoned, Cersei ran to her child trying to help but there was nothing that she could do.

Cersei looked at her brother Tyrion and immediately blaming him, the king's guards arrest him. Tywin was slightly shocked but not to much, but what got him was what came to him.

In weeks earlier the Starks said to the lannisters that they will let Jaime Lannister go. Tywin was very pleased, Jaime is his favorite child, but it was a lie.

Brandon Stark will not let Jaime Lannister out alive, he waited for the wedding to take place where he will send Tywin a gift for the happy couple. That was the head of Jaime Lannister.

Once it arrived and shown in front of Tywin that made the old lion stumbled majorly. Cersei just froze, she really did not think that she will lose her first born and her twin brother/lover in one day.