The Cast Part three and Part One

Lady Thea Beesbury, wife to Lord Harlan Stark.

----------------------------

Brandon -

Sitting at my desk looking over at the papers that I needed to look at and get done. But I decided to take a break, I mean my way outside where I saw my brother.

Both of us greet each other before he made his way close to the courtyard. Where I saw my brother's children practice with the bow, and the girls of our family were inside practice sewing.

For me I am very proud to look over my children and my nephews and nieces. I will make sure that my family stays on top, to survive. I decided to leave them alone so I can continue my work. As I made my way back to my desk, my wife Bera came to check on me.

She also decided to help me out on the paperwork that need to be filled out before night comes. We were able to finish the paperwork, and we left entering inside the court yard greeted by the people. Eddard came down with his wife, that was going to be a possibility wife for me but I chose not.

The four of us were just talking to each other until Ser Rodrick came to speak with us. To tell me, to us that an deserter of the night's watch was caught. And I knew what I had to do, myself and brother collected our sons as we went out to deliver the sentence.

I listen to what the man had to say, just that he had enough of being in the cold. After the sentence was done I made the call to head back home. As we got home my moment of peace would not happen. There was a letter waiting for me, reading the letter I rolled my eyes.

Because this is not what I wanted, specially not right now. The king was coming to the north with his court, his reasons was looking for a new hand. Having a good feeling that he will give that position to Eddard.

But not only that, I have a short time to prepare for the king and his court that will come to the north. But one thing that my brother does not know what I will be planning.

Robert Baratheon is not a king, he is not my king. That I am making my plans on placing Daenerys on the iron throne. I will tell my brother when the time is right but not now.