11

"Liam, no offence but if you come in my room one more time whilst I'm trying to revise, I'll literally beat you up" I say as Liam walks in

"Yeah right" he rolls his eyes, "you literally ask me to kill your spiders for you." 

He plops onto my bed and starts scrolling through his phone. I mumble something incoherently under my breath and spin my chair to face the books spread open on my desk.

"Do you want some apple juice?" he interrupts my note-taking. "No thanks" I reply, my hand still writing. 

"How comes you like apple juice but hate apples?" he asks seriously.

"Liam, please stop. I'm trying to take notes" I grumble.

"Ok, my bad" he laughs, going back to scrolling on his phone.

I look back at the textbook and read a sentence before copying it in a summarized version in my notebook.

"Is that my shirt?" he asks randomly. I huff and spin my chair around, "what?"

"There. Is that mine?" he points to a folded t-shirt on my cupboard. "I don't know, go check" I shrug, spinning back to my textbook.

"Nah I can't be bothered to get up. If it's mine, you can keep it."

I ignore him and flip to the next page of the textbook. I read three words before I feel something hit my head. 

"Ouch!" I yelp, my hand going to my head and using my feet to spin the chair around to face my, very annoying, older brother.

"Oops" he laughs, getting up from my bed and holding his arms up in defense. 

"Did you seriously just throw a pen lid at me?" I splutter.

"I... no?" he attempts to say but Ash walks in, "what's going on?"

"Liam just threw a pen lid at me" I tell him, pointing directly at Liam. "You..." he mumbles at me before facing Ash with an awkward laugh.

"But did I though? I mean... it's her word against min-"

"Liam, apologize to your sister" Ash says firmly. "It was an accident!"

Ashton takes a step closer to Liam but he sighs and turns to me, "I'm sorry, Evie."

"Good" Ash tells him. "Now come on, dinner is ready soon" he announces, walking out.

Liam waits for him to be half way down the stairs before sending a playful glare at me. He takes a quick step towards me and I squeal, "Ash!"

But before I can run out, Liam's scooped me up and is hanging me upside down. "That's what you get" he laughs as I try hit him (which proves incredibly difficult when you're upside down and all the blood is rushing to your head).

"I told you to leave me a lone and you didn't listen!" I defended myself.

He just chuckles, "some mood swings you have, huh?"