A stop by Cater's room.

Warnings: Smut - handjobs/blowjobs, making out, anal, Service top!Cater : Powerbottom!y/n, multiple Caters, dacryphilia (Cater cries), overstimulation(them both), Cater calls you ‘hon’, ooc Cater(?) There are multiple people asleep in the room, they get caught.
I may or may not have put a couple of jokes in here because I wasn’t taking it seriously.
Slightly rushed writing because I got bored half-way through. 

As I left Trey’s room, I saw an open door a couple rooms over, Cater's head popped out and he waved me over, I walked to his room and came in, he closed the door behind me with a smile, he walked over to his bed sitting down quietly and gestured me over, I looked around the room and saw his roommates asleep. 

“Do you need something Cater? Is this about me and Trey?” I spoke in a whisper as I sat down on his bed and he chuckled, shaking his head, hand reached out and grabbed mine, smiling at me. 

“That's not it hon…. I wanted to ask you for something.” He moved his hand to my thigh and I knew immediately what he wanted. I began to grin, leaning forward without a word and kissing him. He immediately responded by kissing me back, his lips moving in time with mine. 

I moved to straddle his waist, placing my hands on his chest and shoving backwards, he let out a small grunt of surprise into the kiss before a small moan, I let out small hums as I pulled at his tie, pulling it off and tossing it as I kept kissing him. 

His hands ran up to my hips and I took it as a sign to put some movement in as I begant to grind my hips against his, he let out a small surprised gasp in, I could feel his tongue push out against my lips, I knew where this was going. I opened my mouth, pushing my tongue out into his mouth at the same time he pushed his into mine. 

I took the lead, exploring his mouth, my tongue sliding over his teeth, teasing the roof of his mouth, burrowing beneath his tongue, I could feel his tongue sliding and moving around, trying to mimic my movements, his hot breath pushing into my mouth with every huff and moan as I kept grinding my hips against his, I could feel him getting hard under me. 

I sat up, breaking the kiss and looking down at him, I kept slowly grinding my hips, his eyes were half-lidded as he looked up at me, his face flushed, his lips quivering, I looked over to his sleeping roommates before looking back down at him. 

“What’s the plan Cater?” I whispered, looking down at him, he didn’t respond but instead just lifted his hips while pushing mine down against him with a small whine. “Have condoms? Lube? Gloves? If not then this isn’t happening.” I unstraddled his waist as he nodded towards his nightstand. 

“Why gloves?” He mumbled as he sat up on his elbows, I opened up the drawer and saw the condoms and lube, which had obviously just been put in there, so he definitely just planned this out. 

I climbed onto the bed, the box and bottle in hand. “I need to be stretched or I'll tear.” I rolled my eyes before I moved to undo his pants. “Unless you plan to put your bare fingers in my ass I’m guessing you want it to be a little more hygienic?”

Cater paused before pointing at the bottom drawer of his nightstand. “I have an extra pair of leather gloves… is that fine, hon?” I nodded and went straight back to his nightstand to grab them, quickly moving back and finishing up taking off his pants, he lifted his hips as I slid them down his legs. 

He let out a small huff as I straddled his waist again, I could feel his hard on pressing against my ass, I began to gently grind against him, rocking my hips. I reached forward and began to undo his vest before pulling it off and then quickly undoing his white button up shirt. Cater moaned and whined with every rock of my hips, I could feel him trying to thrust up into me, trying to move his hips at the same time, I could tell he was desprate for it.