CHAPTER 2: FIRST LIGHT OF ADVENTURE

As the sun rises higher, its golden rays illuminate the world, casting a warm glow over everything. The shadows retreat, and the light brings new life to the landscape. The morning dew glistens on the grass, creating a sparkling carpet of diamonds that stretch as far as the eye can see.

At this time, as both animals and humans awaken, a coterie of magic users join to have their weekly meetings to discuss a monumental crisis which has arisen in the dread of the night.

In the Palace Meeting room of Marylin,

[Attendees: The 5 Sorcerer Lords - Anthony, Arthemis, Kaelith, Eriol, and Miren; King Arin of Marylin; Queen Lirien]

Arcana Collective, the prestigious magic headquarters, bustled with activity as the 5 sorcerer lords gathered for their weekly meeting with the Kingdom of Marylin. Finally, the King of Marylin, Arin arrives and the meeting commences.

Anthony: "Greetings, esteemed members. Today's meeting brings us together to discuss a matter of utmost importance. We've recently discovered a cryptic clue hinting at the whereabouts of the powerful and ancient magic book, The Tome of Eldria."

King Arin: "The Tome of Eldria? Thought to be lost forever. What makes you believe it's resurfaced?"

Arthemis : "A mysterious hint, hidden within an ancient scroll, suggests it lies within the secret temple of Elements in the realm of Valtihala."

Queen Lirien: "Valtihala? A treacherous realm, home to dark creatures and ancient ruins? Retrieving the Tome won't be an easy task."

The Tome of Eldria was thought to be lost forever, a relic of a bygone era, but the mysterious hint suggested it lay hidden within the secret temple of Elements in the realm of Valtihala. The sorcerer lords exchanged grave glances, aware of the significance of this discovery. The book had once belonged to the magic headquarters and Kingdom, but it was stolen during a great schism by a Rogue faction [ a Dark Guild] and vanished into the unknown.

Miren: "Indeed. The Tome of Eldria contains lost and powerful magic, penned by our predecessor, Eldria. It's a text we thought was lost to the ages, but now... we have hope."

King Arin: "And a great concern. If it falls into the wrong hands, the consequences would be catastrophic."

Arthemis : "Agreed. Which is why we need a trustworthy team to undertake this mission. Hence, we'll like to put out an emergency job request to the Dreamwalkers Guild, seeking one of their most skilled teams to retrieve the Tome with your permission, your Majesty and my Queen"

Queen Lirien :"The Dreamwalkers Guild, the most powerful and most prestigious guild in the whole of Marylin? What a great choice! I can guarantee that they will surely take on this task and emerge victorious."

King Arin :"I have no objections whatsoever. Put out the job request"

Eriol: "Your Majesty I agree, we must act swiftly. The Rogue faction that stole the Tome centuries ago may still be seeking it. We can't let them claim it again."

King Arin : "I concur. The Arcana Collective and the Kingdom of Marylin will work together to provide any necessary support and resources to ensure the success of this mission."

Kaelith: "Then it's settled. We'll put out the job request to the Dreamwalkers Guild as soon as possible and await their response to dispatch a trustworthy team to Valtihala. Let us hope they succeed in reclaiming the lost artifact and keeping it out of the wrong hands."