HH/HB Girls x MAR Part 11: Meeting New Friends

Comincia dall'inizio

Female Employee: "I-I apologize ma'am! A-As soon as your advertisement came out, there were just so many submissions coming in from guys all over the Pride Ring. I-I didn't bother looking all over them."

Velvette: *She slams her fist down on her desk* "Well I disapprove of these worthless submissions! I run a serious business here for fashion and I'm not a goddamn fairy godmother to make these pricks Cinderella! Look at those photos and tell me straight up do they have any fashion sense! Do it!"

Female Employee: *She hesitantly looks over the photos she picked up and carefully but quickly analyzed them. She looks up at her boss* "W-Well..you're correct ma'am.. N-None of these male candidates a-are worthy of being the new face o-of your name and brand..."

Velvette: "That's right! Now that you understand.. I don't want to see your goddamn face back here until you find suitable men that has a good face! Now the get the hell out of my sight!!!" 💢

Female Employee: *Frightened to the core and quickly picks up all the photos* "Y-Yes ma'am, I'm so sorry ma'am..!!!" *She quickly leaves the office*

Velvette: *She sat back down in her chair and covered her face, trying to suppress her frustration and disappointment* (It has been two weeks now since I created that advertisement and no perfect results came in. I can't find at least one demon in Hell that would fit in. Uuuuugh, what a fucking waste of my time sending out that ad.)

*After a few complaining, she gets up from her desk and walks over to her fridge. Takes out a bottle of Blackberry flavored sparkling water and closes the fridge back. She then went over to her window to observe the city from above inside her office.*

Velvette: *Opens her sparkling water bottle and drinks. Looks at all the demons passing by either normally or doing usual chaos* (Look at them all. I can't even see even a little potential of these fucks. Some are fat, some are skin & bones, some are lousy-looking and some.. I don't even know why they're even background characters.) *She shook her head in disappointment before going back to observe* (Man, most of these demons here in Hell are fucking terrible. Hmph. One could dream one of them is from Heaven, an angel. Having one of those beautiful pricks here would make things better. Like that it'll ever happen..)

*She drinks her bottle again while observing. As soon as she turns her eye, she was immediately shocked. Accidentally choked on her drink and spits it out on her window. She coughs hard from her choking before getting herself together and looked back out the window, placing her hands on the place. Velvette was in shock and mesmerized on who is she is seeing.*

Velvette: "Holy fuck...! There's a sinner that's this handsome down here?? Shit, what did he do when he was alive to stay like this..??" *She would see him passing by* "I can't let him get away like that..!! This is a once in an afterlife-time chance opportunity!" *She sets her drink down on her desk and runs out her office* "HEY! Go clean my window in my office! I'll be right back!"

*Outside*

(Y/N): *Walking around the city while sipping on a blueberry slurpee cup. You look like you're in bliss. Probably because of the ice cold sugary taste you're drinking. Even though Hell is considered to be the worst, even this place has its wonders like this slurpee cup.*

■: "HEY YOU!!!"

(Y/N): *You hear a voice getting called out. You thought nothing of it, believing their just calling someone else so you kept walking*

■: "HEY!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!"

(Y/N): *Yeah, it's probably nothing. You just continued on walking while drinking your--*
_______________