HH/HB Girls x MAR Part 11: Meeting New Friends

[Last time where we left off, you got up and gotten ready for work at IMP. You left some donuts for the hotel before that. When you made it to work, a meeting was in session. Blitzø talks about how they could get business up. There were some ideas talked about but they never agreed on them. (A cutscene plays, introducing the company and how they work). Then fingers were pointing out around, each telling off who's fault it is that business was going nowhere or what they disapprove of their general lives. It wasn't looking well for IMP until the human child Billy started talking all that shit, that is when you struck back at him by burning this kid's world to ash with words. They soon found out that Billy was the real target and ended up killing him. They all remade up and gave his body back to his mother. Now the scene began back in Pentagram City, in a tall tower known as... The V Tower]

*The scene shows the V Tower before it transitions towards an office door. There was talking on the other side of it*

■: "Ew. Ew. Eww. No. Nope. That's a no. Not worth it. No. No. No. Oh, this one's actually really good.. for the trash heap. No. No."

*The scene them transitions to the inside of the office to the back view of some woman sitting in a chair at her desk flipping through face photos. Right in front of her was one of her employees. It then shows the look of the photos she's giving short rejecting comments on. It was faces of different demons, all men*

Woman: *Flipping through the photos* "No. No. No. No. No. No. The fuck is this doing in here? No. No. No. This is just a photo of someone's three inch pecker. Tsk. I be flattered if it's bigger but this is just embarrassing." *Continues flipping through the photos but a bit faster* "No. No. No. No! No! No! No! NO! NO! NO! NO- AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *She stood up, grabs the rejected photos and throws them across her office, making a mess everywhere*

Female Employee: *She quickly moved out the way before that and stares at her boss a little shaken* "M-Miss Velvette..?"

*The scene finally shows the woman's face, Velvette. A female demon with a slim body figure. Has cedar brown skin and long curly hair kept in pigtails with bangs by hair ties, the hair is mainly colored red, the insides were dark navy blue and white swirled-streaks on her pigtails and bangs. The clothing she has on, she wears a long navy blue sleeveless coat with with burgundy lining, two desired hearts on the left side of her collar, has a turtleneck sleeveless crop-top shirt with two desired hearts on the chest. She wears loose pants that are striped patterned navy blue and red. She wears black low-heeled shoes with white pom-pom balls on the top. Lastly, for her accessories. She wears black-striped fingerless opera gloves with alternating colors (white on the right, red on the left) and skull earrings on her eats*

 She wears black-striped fingerless opera gloves with alternating colors (white on the right, red on the left) and skull earrings on her eats*

Velvette: "Clean it all up!"

Female Employee: "Y-Yes ma'am! Right away, ma'am!" *Gets straight to picking them up*

Velvette: "UGH!!! Fucking seriously, were these the best sad fucks you could find online?! How am I suppose to test out my new design clothing for those doomers out there if you can't even find me at least ONE individual who isn't looking all fucked or a pile of shit!!"