HH/HB Girls x MAR Part 08: A New Job

[Last where we left off, everyone had a wonderful and shared conversation until Angel's turn coming in with her uh... "antics" which made everyone immediately lost their appetite. She tries to flirt with when no one's around but luckily, you managed to get away from that. The next day, you made breakfast for everyone and you thought of something you could do for everyone. You hugged Vaggie out of nowhere, altering her clothes unnoticed until she did. She likes it and so did everyone with theirs. In the last bit, after Alastra hit your weak spot, you turned Charlie into a MILF and you couldn't take it anymore until you turned her back and got knocked TF out. Now we resume back, this takes place 2-3 days later.]

*You are on your phone while laying in your bed, checking out social media. You liked the cool looking posts and those with little likes that posts something nice, even left comments. After a little, you've grown bored of sticking around the hotel. Not that you don't want to leave or quit, it's just there was no work to be done. So there was one idea that came to your mind.*

(Y/N): "Welp, time to get a job." *You get up, did a quick stretch before snapping your fingers, dressing up nicely.* "Alright. Let's roll."

*You leave your room and closed the door behind. You walked through the hallway. On your way through it, you passed by an open door. A voice then called you out as you passed by it*

■: "Y/N dear!"

(Y/N): "Hm?" *You turn around and walked back to the open door*

*Inside the room was Alastra. She is sitting in her recliner chair holding an old fashion newspaper, she is reading it. She has a table next to her with a tea set and right beside her is an old fashioned radio playing classic music.*

Alastra: "You dressed up really handsomely, as always. What's the occasion for it?"

(Y/N): "Oh. Well, it's been days since we've made little progress to the redemption thing in the hotel and it is getting a little boring doing nothing all day so I'm just on my way out looking for a job. Call it for the time being until this hotel is up and running with clients."

Alastra: "I see. Have you thought about a job you're interested in doing?" *She picks up her tea cup and sips it*

(Y/N): "Hmm. No, not really. Haven't put any thought of what I wanna do. Maybe a café job or a library one. That seems fine."

Alastra: *Sipping her tea while thinking to herself* (Hmmmm..) *Stops drinking and smiles softly. Sets her tea cup down* "Tell you what dear, I believe I know the perfect job you could do."

(Y/N): "Is it something cannibalistic....?"

Alastra: "Not at all dear, I may love meat but I don't wish to spread my influence on lower beings or a lovely dear like you. No. This is a job that is residing in the second circle of the pride ring. Short on staff but the pay is good. All you need to know is that the company is specialized in assassination. Why? Remember, this is Hell. No one cares."

(Y/N): "But...I don't kill. I-I never kill."

Alastra: (Maybe not now..) "You don't have to kill dear, you can just say something else you're good at."

(Y/N): "Oh. Oookay then.. I might as well take your advice. Uh, what's the name of this company?"

Alastra: *She snaps her fingers, conjuring up a card in your hand. Lifts her newspaper up, continues reading it.* "Everything you need to know is on that card."

*You looked down at the card and it reads the name of the company. The scene then shifts to you looking up at a building with horns and you were residing in the parking lot area. You are reading the card before looking up at the place*