The treaty

As Ben stands in the space voice in his celestial sapiens transformation, he stares at me. Anticipation waiting for bellicus to respond. He wondered how he got there as he again concluded that celestial species, or aliens c as he puts it can do whatever they feel like whenever with little to no repercussions.
"Hey are you listening vrat, I said to pay attention, I don't like repeating myself" and The angered face of energy yelled vibrating the Cosmo they did themself in. To their dismay, Ben didn't yell back or say anything negative to Bellicus, wanting to get this done so he could go back to his world and original body as quickly as possible.
"Sorry, I'm listening now so continue," Ben said leaving two perplexed faces just floating there
"Quite the piece maker you are... alright il continue," Bellicus said with a little smirk looking at Ben. "So before the emergence of the universe and even before time itself there existed a race that's an aid to be more powerful than celestial sapiens. This made Ben's eyes grow in Shop K but thank you in familiarity thinking back to his stopping the universe's destruction and even further back to that incident. When he was still wet behind the ears, a teenager, he and his friends encountered an odd object of power this object in question was able to perfectly replicate every form and decide including the Omnitrix in a more robotic form, they later found the object to be level 20 tech.
"I'm glad I jogged your memory," Bellicusus said as he saw the realization in Ben's eyes.
"Well, what do these all-powerful aliens want!" Ben said barely controlling his emotions
"Easy there, I'm getting to that," Bellisuc said indicating he was annoyed by the interruption.
" these creatures and our race have been intertwined and brightened within an encupmpusing calamity"
"A war" was all Ben could say before Bellisuc continued with a court and sour nod.
"We battled before time itself was invented this species was so powerful that we suffered losses even with our gift of longevity and immortality, although we put off a fight as well killing so many on each side put a damper on things," he said the last part gravely as if he remembered the day in question, maybe he did.
"So after a while, both sides grew tied and issued a peace treaty on Ehi h. Set on of the all-encompassing ever-expanding dark energy we are privy to." he left a pause for Ben to take that last part in and when Ben could do nothing but star perplexed, the dirty continued his rambunctious plot.
"The battle of territory ended and we all have a share of what we wish to do, this freedom in question made it so both sides must stay away from each other at all times, otherwise another war could start as a result" Finally after piece and after both sides made there own respective universe however they so chose" this bright Ven ba k from astute, the fact that a being could just make a universe as if playing in a sandbox didn't sit right with him, that's why he never used that transformation if he could help it. It was just too much power, too much. Authority for one person, he was only human he didn't want a god's responsibilities.
"After eons and eons, the piece was solidified but there were small matters of interpersonal relations that disrupted this piece"
"Wait what?!" Ben said co completely taken aback. By the phrasing.
Bellicus looked at Ben and then smiled in understanding and a coy smile
"Yeah they ended up building relationships with one another, this didn't bode well for the so-called treaty and so we had to make certain enactments, well to wrap up a long story short this meant the abolition of certain written excerpts  of the greatest properties that weren't tampered with previously"
Ben quickly getting the idea grew eyes in realization and hitched breath that should now understand what was happening here.
"There's no way, so I'm going to be fighting for these beings for that?!" finally stammered out in hitched breath completely letting go of the previous maturity.
"Yes to put it you will be fighting for the sake of this universe and the treaty in question and vice versa, for the sake of your there rights to love," he said the last part with disgust while Serena grew over joined at the though and immodestly smiled while closing her eyes with satisfaction
"Oh how spending" Serina yelled
"Bo it's not" Belicus boomed at her, and before they could. Continue their bickering Ben intervened promptly, so when you said intergalactic tyrants what you meant was?-"
" having to fight for these galactic races for the sake of the treaty yes"
"That's the run down and if you do prove your self worthy you move on to the next stage"
"Next stage?!" Ben said rather surprised
"Yes due to the nature of the event and those involved, you may have to fight in other dimensions"
Time was all too much. The information of an even stronger species Thant the celestial sapiens, to the war that went on before time began and now he's excepted to fight immensely powerful tyrants as well as beings from other dimensions who are most likely powerful as well. These culminating circumstances all led to Ben's growing anxiety and rage on the subject, still however with age comes wisdom and he was able to take a quick breath and another and another until he finally calmed done enough to ask his most pressing question the space deities.
"And how to pray to tell, are you expecting me to fight powerful space aliens who harbor more threats than celestial sapiens!"