Steven's kidnapping.

Steven opened his eyes slowly.

He was tied up, with both arms raised by the chain that was also tied to two support pillars in a place similar to a gallery.

He looked to Samia who was sitting in a chair in front of him, and on her side, her driver standing with his arms crossed.

''Who are you?'' Steven asked her.

She got out of the chair and took a few steps towards Steven which brought her face to face with him. She brought her face closer to his and said: The question is? who are you? '' she asked him.

''I don't know what are you talking about. I'm just a human.'' Steven said to her.

She laughed. ''That's a pity you know, I liked you,'' she said to Steven as she ran her hand over his chest.

''is she a werewolf, a dragon?'' I didn't see any danger coming from her the first time I saw her, that was naive from my side and now I'm in such a situation. Steven thought while looking at her.

I need to get out of here, Steven thought as he transformed into a vampire to break the chairs.

'Oh, here it is,'' She said while she took a few steps back, she saw his red eyes.

I didn't want to do that but, Steven tried hard and struggled to break it but, the shains was very strong.

She laughed.

''You won't break it so easily, these chains are strong and the column to which it is tied is just as strong,'' Samia said to him.

The driver was there standing, speechless just watching everything.

Meanwhile, the girls were desperate as they drove around town looking for him.

''We can't see him anywhere,'' Cecilia said while she was looking through the car's windows.

''We can't give up, a few days ago I saw a brunette girl in the bakery, I think she had something to do with it. let's go to the old man's house, maybe he knows something about her.'' Lara said to Cecilia.

''Damn it,'' Steven said, No matter how brute force he uses that chain doesn't break.

''you ask me who am I'' Let me show you','' she said as she transformed into a big werewolf. but, she was different, she was not full of hair like the other ones.

''What do you want with me?'' Steven asked her.

''Nothing, I just wanted to see who almost killed one of our men.'' She answered him.

''He started everything.'' Steven said to her she interrupted him saying ''shut up'' as she covered his mouth with her hand.

Why do I feel this way in front of this damn vampire? My thought was to bring him and kill him but. now that I am in front of him I don't know exactly what to do.

He doesn't seem a bad person to me, That's why I fell in love with him. Samia thought while looking into his scared eyes.

Will she kill me? I would never have imagined that a beautiful girl like me would be a werewolf. Steven thought.

She took her hand off his mouth and sat again on her chair while looking at him.

I just want to go home, Steven said to her.

Samia's phone rang.

''It's my dad,'' Samia said looking at her phone.

She looked at her driver and signed to him to cover Steven's mouth.

He walked towards Steven and covered Steven's mouth.

''Don't say anything, otherwise, I will rip your head off, the driver whispered to him.''

Steven waved his head in agreement.

She looked to her driver and he waved his head in a sign to her to accept the call.

''But how did something like that happen?' The old man asked them.

''I don't know, he just went to buy some bread and this happened, and I still asked him, if he wanted me to go with him but he denied it,'' Cecilia said to the old man with a sad face.

''I contact other vampires, they have his photo and they are around the city looking for him.'' The old man said to them.

There were vampires everywhere by cars, by motorcycles, walking.

A f*ucking future king being kidnapped like this, what a joke. the man said to the other.

He saw a Lamborghini stopped in a suspicious place and he went to see what it was about.

He carefully opened the gate of the gallery and peeked through the gate's crack.

he called the other man who was with him. and he came to see what was this about.

Look, The man said to him.

He could see the brunette girl Samia talking to the phone while her driver was covering Steven's mouth.

He quickly called the old man warning him about it and passing the localization.

The old man passed it to the girls who quickly headed there.

''What do I do?'' one of the men asked the other one.

''Let's wait, they will be here soon, and we don't know how strong they are.'' The man answered the other one.

''Okay, goodbye Daddy.'' She said as she turned her phone off.

The driver took his hand off Steven's mouth and went back to his place.

Samia looked at Steven and thought: Do I kill him or not?

''I just want to go home okay, you don't need to worry about me, I won't tell anyone about you,'' Steven said to her.

She smiled and said: ''I don't care about it, Do you want to know what freaks me out the most? it's to know that you're around by those bitches girls and I can't have any relationship with you because you're a fucking vampire.'' She said to Steven.

''So, if I can't have you, why do they?'' Samia said to him while she ran her long fingernail over his throat.

''But you even being a vampire I don't know, I think you're a good person, but I want to kill at the same time I won't. tell me, Steven. Why do I feel like this?'' Samia asked Steven as she lay over him.

''I don't know. Maybe because you're a good girl.'' He answered her.

''Good girl? ''She said as she laughed.

She looked at Steven with a serious face and then she ripped off his shirt.

Her eyes widened.

''What the hell is that?'' She asked Steven when she saw his circles.

The gates opened and Cecilia kicked it.

Samia and The driver looked towards it.

''We came to bring Steven back home,'' Cecilia shouted out to her.