Steven vs The suitcases and lara vs Cecilia.

''So, Where is my room? Because as you know from now on I will live here with you.'' Lara asked Steven.

But there is a problem! Steven said to her.

''I don't understand. What is the problem?'' Lara answered.

''Sorry about that But we only have four rooms at this house.

''I see. So all the rooms are occupied by the girls.'' Lara said.

''Yes, sorry about that,'' Steven said.

She can sleep with me, Cecilia said to them.

''So the problem is solved,'' Lara said while she clapped her hands.

''Could you guys show me Where I can put my things, so is it okay Cecilia?''

''Of course! Whenever you want.'' Cecilia answered her.

Lara opened the door and called her driver who brought with him about seven suitcases.

''What? So many things.'' Steven thought.

The driver put it near them and said: ''Call anytime Ms. Lara. Do you want me to take the suitcases upstairs?'' The driver asked Lara.

''No. It's okay'' David and Steven will help me over here you can leave now. Thank you. she answered her driver.

''You're welcome Ms. Just call me when you need. So it's a pleasure to meet you David, Cecilia, and Tania. And first of all, it's a pleasure to meet our future king." He said as he bowed in respect to Steven.

''The pleasure is mine,'' Steven answered bewildered for what he did. That's the first time that he saw someone curving in from of him.

''So goodbye guys,'' The driver said, so he entered a Lamborghini and left.

So David and Steven grabbed the suitcases to take upstairs. But Steven couldn't take two suitcases at the same time. Because it was heavy.

David laughed. ''Do you think it's heavy?'' David asked Steven smiling.

''Don't you?'' Steven said to David with widened eyes.

Steven looked at the girls around and got shy. No man wants girls to think they are weak.

''So Steven grabbed two of them and with difficulty, he took them off the ground.

What the heck is that? What the heck is inside this? This couldn't be only clothes this is impossible. That man brought all of them as if it were nothing. Vampires are very strong. He thought while looking at the suitcases.

David was taking the three suitcases. Steven looked at him walking upstairs without any problem.

lara looked at Steven while smirking and he blushed.

''Do you want my help?'' Cecilia asked him.

''No! I got this,'' Steven said while he grabbed the third suitcase.

He took strength for nowhere but he left it. If David and that driver can, I can as well. he thought while he was making too much force that he got red.

The girls were staring at him for what he was doing.

''Will you guys come?'' David asked them from upstairs.

Steven looked upstairs and saw David standing with the suitcases on his side.

''Fuck! I'm not a vampire yet how could be strong like one,'' he murmured.

''Are you okay?'' lara asked him smiling.

''Yes!'' He said while he started walking upstairs. He started to drag the suitcases upstairs. He couldn't lift it but he could drag. anyway, he would put these suitcases upstairs no matter what.