Chapter 103 Please give a chance

Start from the beginning

He has already imagined a future with her. How can he live a good life if he is separated from the top priority?

There are trees in the mountains, and the trees have branches. My heart is happy for you, but you don't know it.

Since he already knows his feelings for her, even if it goes against the will of heaven, he will still make the broken mirror round and recover the spilt water.

*

The wind and rain were so strong that even with an umbrella, Xie Miao still got half wet.

Fu Lu hurriedly asked someone to prepare hot water and helped Xie Miao take a bath. After getting rid of the cold, she lit a lamp in the room and carefully wiped her long hair.

Xie Miao lowered her long eyelashes and said nothing. Fu Lu looked at her with a sour feeling in her heart.

She heard what the Young Lady said to the Second Lady and the Second Young Master from outside the door. It turns out that the Young Lady was not joking. She had made up her mind to become a monk and go to Qingxin Temple for the rest of her life.

Recalling the hardships the Young Lady had endured, Fu Lu couldn't help but want to cry, but she immediately suppressed her tears.

Can't cry.

The Young Lady has experienced so many things, and not only has she not been defeated, she has become more resilient. As the Young lady's maid, how can she make her lose face?

Xie Miao noticed her abnormality, thought for a moment, and asked, "Fu Lu, did you hear everything?"

Fu Lu choked with sobs and said "En".

Xie Miao said: "When I become a nun..."

"This servant will follow you to the temple!" Fu Lu stepped back, knelt on the ground, and said sincerely: "Where the Young Lady goes, this servant will go."

Xie Miao sighed, "Fu Lu, you are still young. You should go outside and see more."

"This servant doesn't want to look at it. I just want to stay with the Young Lady. The Young Lady will be a nun, and I will also be a nun. I will accompany you to eat vegetarian, fast, and pray to Buddha." Fu Lu said: "Miss, please be kind and take me with you."

...never mind.

Xie Miao said: "Okay. When the time comes, if you want to leave, then you can leave at any time."

Fu Lu then wiped her tears with her sleeves and stood up to continue drying her hair. After a while, she asked: "Miss, will the Second Madam allow you to become a monk?"

Xie Miao said: "My aunt is too surprised right now. When she calms down, she will understand my thoughts."

Really? The Second Young Master...and Third Young Master Zhou, can they also understand?

Fu Lu didn't ask any questions. She braided her long hair, brought her hot ginger soup, and helped her to bed to rest.

The doors and windows were closed, and the thunderstorm still sounded. Xie Miao covered herself with a quilt. While her whole body felt warm, sleep gradually came over her. Before losing consciousness, she was thinking vaguely...

What time is it?

*

It is weishi. (t/n: 1-3 pm)

In the pavilion outside the East City Gate, a tall figure stood.

It rained and the wind blew, and the remaining dead leaves on the branches of the trees on the roadside were destroyed by the overwhelming devastation.