Chapter 45 Overflow

Zhou Niannan is mentally ill.

Xie Miao only had this idea in her mind.

Also, not just a little crazy.

Like a frightened wild cat, she immediately put her whole body on guard. She pushed him away with all her strength, and said sternly: "Zhou Niannan, if you are sick, go to the imperial physician. Find a few more, and ask them to give you a good treatment after consultation. Maybe you can still be saved."

Zhou Niannan staggered when she pushed him. He held onto the corner of the table before he could stand upright. "What nonsense are you talking about? This Young Master eats well and sleeps well. It couldn't be better."

When he talked about sleeping well, he touched his nose and his eyes were a little wandering.

Dreaming well means sleeping well.

Xie Miao didn't want to tangle with him anymore, so she said with a stiff face, "I'm leaving."

Zhou Niannan stepped forward and said, "Did you hear clearly what I just said?"

"What are you talking about? I didn't hear it." Xie Miao pretended to be deaf and dumb, "I'm going. Third Young Master Zhou, please take your time to stroll around."

Zhou Niannan laughed angrily at her, and shouted directly in her ear: "I am willing to marry you!"

Xie Miao:......

"Zhou Niannan, are you nineteen this year, or are you counting down from ninety?" Xie Miao looked at him coldly and asked stiffly: "Do you want me to repeat what you said a few days ago?"

Zhou Niannan said with a guilty conscience: "Well..."

Xie Miao had no intention of letting him go, and spoke clearly: "You said that I have a very good character. I can't climb up to the high branches of Cousin Cui, but I can seduce other people when I turn around. I am very flexible and adaptable. You said that I am used to the fine clothes and fine food in the Cui Mansion. Although I am of the same family as a poor scholar, I cannot bear poverty, and you were belittling Young Master Sun's background in both words and deeds!"

There was a flash of shame on Zhou Niannan's face. Then he looked serious and blinked innocently, "Those are impulsive words, you don't need to take it to heart." Afterwards, he sent someone to check the scholar's background and learned that the person he had an affair with was Second Miss Cui. Xie Miao and him were indeed innocent.

Don't take his impulsive words to heart.

Xie Miao repeated it several times silently. When she spoke again, her eyebrows were filled with indifference, "Third Young Master Zhou, whether what you say is sincere or impulsive, it has nothing to do with me. You can stick to your own ideas. I don't need your apology."

Seeing her stubbornness, Zhou Niannan couldn't help but feel a little annoyed, "Xie Miao, do you have to be so fussy about it? Instead of dwelling on the past, it's better to look forward to the future."

Xie Miao understood what he meant and pointed out: "What future? The future of you willing to marry me?"

Zhou Niannan raised his chin slightly. Although his posture was high, he was not teasing, "Yes, I am willing to grant you the position of my wife. I will welcome you in a sedan chair with eight carriages."

Xie Miao originally thought he was joking, but seeing his serious promise now, she felt deeply ridiculous, "Are you...are you really crazy?"

Zhou Niannan just thought she was embarrassed and said with a proud smile: "You want to find a noble husband in the capital, but when I reach the age, I just need a marriage. If you marry me, I will give you everything you want. For you, this deal is only profit and no loss."