𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎♡

*above is the outfit I imagine Danielle wearing for the family day, but again, you can imagine something different if you want to.

Danielle's POV

Next Morning

I woke up the next day, already excited to spend a day with my family, the first proper one since I came back.

I quickly got dressed in comfortable clothes, locked my home after taking my car keys and started driving towards the nearby market.

I reached a cozy and cute looking flower shop to purchase two small bouquets of pink carnations and two of red roses. Placing them in the back seat, I then drove to the nearest supermarket to purchase a bunch of snacks and chocolates of different kinds, then finally drove to the family house after sending my oppa a message about it.

The giant gate of the house greeted me, along with a smiling Uncle Ji, who was talking with the securing guard. He walked to the front door following my car, which I parked and got down.

"Ms. Lee! You are here!", the old man exclaimed. I gave him a small hug.

"I am, I am! Its so good to see you again."

"Yes, its so good to see you too, dear. Has Seoul been treating you nice?", he asks as he picks up the bags with chocolates and snacks. I take the flowers in my hand.

"Its perfect. Shall we?", I motion him to follow me with the things in his hand and he complied with a nod.

I reached the front door and rang the doorbell then hid my hands full of flowers behind my back and soon the door opened to reveal a comfortably dress mama Yuri who gave an eye-blinding smile and an ear piercing excited squeal then came to hug me tightly.

[Incase you are confused or forgot who mama Yuri is, she is Danielle's fathers' other soulmate, other than her biological mother. Her son is K, who is her half-brother. In the era of multiple soulmates, I just wanted to show a parent too, having more than one soulmate. I hope it isn't too confusing for you all!]

"My favourite daughter is here.", she broke the hug and pinched my cheeks.

"Mama, I am your only daughter.", I whined.

"Whatever. Now come, the others are waiting for you.", she tried to reach for my hand.

"Wait Mama!", I stopped her, then extended one of the bouquets of pink carnations towards her.

"Oh my sweet little girl, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much.", she hugged me again and then we both walked together to the room where the other two of my parents' were with oppa.

"Oho! Look who is finally here. You don't miss us at all, do you.", my father came up to me with a mocking pout on his face.

"Aigoo! I still love you the most appa, don't you worry.", I told him.