𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑♡

*above is the outfit I imagine Danielle wearing for the day, but you can imagine something else if you want to.

Danielle's POV

(next morning)

I must be dreaming. I mean did I really get my own house as a gift from my family for reaching adulthood? I pinched myself and it hurt, so it must be true. I guess I can say that our parents really love to spoil us both, even if we both earn enough.

After thanking my parents (through calls) and showering oppa with hugs and kisses, I finally left for college, with oppa. On the way oppa picked up Minji who was delighted to see me accompanying him.

When we almost neared the campus, I decided to make a request to oppa.

"Oppa, is it okay if I do not let anyone in the college know about you being my brother? Middle school was too much for me, so until and unless I decide to reveal it to someone, is it okay if we keep this a secret?", I asked, a bit worried about how he will take it.

"Of course, princess. Do what you wish to and be happy. Make sure to tell the rest of our friends about keeping the secret, as well!", I hummed to his answer with a full smile.

I predicted that oppa's black Chevrolet Corvette would gather attention and guess what? I was correct. People gazed at us when oppa opened the door for Minji and when he finally held my hand and helped me out of the car, I heard gasps from some students.

Oppa kissed my forehead and wishing me all the best for my first day, asking Minji to take care of me after kissing her. We walked through the crowd of students, while I gave them smiles, and joined the group, each of them giving me welcome hugs.

"Excuse me? Are you really Danielle? I am not dreaming right?", a boy managed to come over and ask me. When I nodded and smiled at him, he blushed and walked away. It feels good to see people recognizing me. It's something I don't think I will ever get used to.

Soon after, I joined the girls and Taki who guided me to our homeroom. Nicholas and Euijoo are a year ahead of us and in a different building, so they left first. By the time we reached the class, almost all the seats were full but what managed to catch my eye was a girl sitting on the lap of a boy and kissing a boy next to him, both their faces hidden because of her. Another boy sat beside them, looking a bit uncomfortable with an extremely cute face, making me want to pinch his cheeks. I saw Taki giving angry glances at me while for some reason, the girls were giving me sorry glances.

I felt uncomfortable from all the stares of the rest of the classmates, so I waited for all the students to sit down and saw the girl leaving the class. She seemed to intentionally bump her shoulders to mine. Weird.
I waited outside the room and soon the teacher came in, called me in and asked me to introduce myself.

"Hello everyone! I am Lee Dasom but you can call me Danielle. I recently moved back to Seoul from Sydney. Its nice to meet you all. I hope we will get along well. Thank you so much!", I ended my introductory speech with a smile, my eyes almost closing because of it. I felt the class clap and a few hoots from a few boys that stop after getting glares from the teacher.