𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐♡

* the image of the house as I imagine is above, but you can imagine any other if you want.

Danielle's POV

(next morning)

Yesterday as soon as I entered our mansion, I was greeted with hugs and kisses from my brother and three of my parents(who were all jealous I greeted K-oppa first haha). But the jet lag cut my family time short as I had to sleep after having dinner first. 

Now its the next morning and oppa is driving me to a café to surprise his friends, namely, Nicholas(who has been my best friend for as long I can remember), Taki and Euijoo. Oppa said they all met their soulmates, including him and he was very excited to introduce them to me. 

As we arrived in front of the café, I jumped out and ran inside without waiting for oppa to park the car. I noticed them sitting, and went and held my hands over Nicho's eyes. I saw the rest of them sitting opposite and beside him, looking at me with surprise, especially the three girls who couldn't recognize me. 

"Guess who?", I giggled as Nicholas touched my hands over his eyes.

"Dani!?", a surprised Nicholas uttered after hearing my voice and touching my hand that was very familiar to him. As soon as I removed my hands over his eyes, he got up and pulled me in a tight hug. 

"I missed you, my stupid girl", he whispered. 

"I missed you more, idiot", I hugged him back.

"Babe?", a voice called out to Nicholas, I presume, from behind me and as I turned towards the girl, I was surprised to find Hanni, my best friend from Australia, whom I lost contact with after she came to Seoul, standing with her hands on her waist, glaring at us but her eyes softened in recognition. "Danielle?", she asked, dumfounded at seeing me.

"Wait you both know each other?", Nicholas asked surprised. 

"Of course babe, she is the best friend I told you about.", answered Hanni, coming and hugging me tightly. "I am so happy Danielle that you are here."

Just in time K oppa came and I pulled all of them to sit down and started explaining everything starting from how I know the guys to how I know Hanni. The guys each after hugging me and telling me they missed me, introduced me to their soulmates. I learned that two of my best friends - Nicholas and Hanni are soulmates and are currently dating. Taki - Hyein, Euijoo - Haerin were the other two, while Minji was my brother's soulmate. I felt the huge bubble of love that surrounds the group and their sweet dynamics made me want to meet my soulmates soon. We ordered our food soon.

"By the way, Dani, did you meet your soulmates?", Minji asked. When I shook my head, Haerin asked, "How many soulmates do you have unnie?"

"I have 7. I had a dream that they are in the university that you all go to, so I applied and came back to Seoul. I know the fact that if their are more than one soulmate, then they must be close, so I think you might know them. Do you all know any group of 7 in your college?", I asked them, smiling while dragging my fingers over the beautiful moons engraved on my skin, surrounding the sunflower representing myself.

"Group of 7? Their is one prominent group in the college, but I hope they don't turn out to be your soulmates. I have always seen how excited you have been to meet your soulmate/s and I don't want them to hurt you. They are huge womanizers, exactly opposite to you, honey!", Euijoo oppa gave a comforting squeeze on hand, seeing my smile drop.

"Wait Dasom-ah you have a moon partially shaded, it means you already came in contact with one of your soulmates. Do you remember it anyhow?", I felt the excitement radiating off Taki because he thought if I did, then I probably won't turn out to be the soulmate of those playboys.

"I walked to a lot of places before coming home. I came in contact with a lot of people, so I don't think I can be fully sure of who it was, but I have a guess. A boy saved me from getting robbed, he seemed my age, maybe a year or two older but when I touched him, I think I felt something.", I replied, not sure what to make out of the situation.

"Wait, you were getting robbed!!?", K-oppa let out an almost shout, to which Minji slapped a hand over his mouth. 

"That's not more important now, what is, is the fact that you are okay but did you ask his name?", Minji asked me. At the back of my mind, I felt relieved that oppa managed to get such a nice soulmate who can also control him well.

"He said his name was Jungwon", I smiled remembering his cute face but noticed all of the others' faces dropping. "What's wrong?", I asked.

"You are truly fucked, baby girl", Nicholas let out a big sigh followed by the others. Seeing the questioning look on my face, he said, "Jungwon is one of the younger ones of the group of 7 from our college. And as you heard, he is a playboy. I am sorry honey, we can't help you.", Nicholas gave a regretful shake of his head.

Right in time, the food arrived and although they all tried to divert my mind from the topic, I couldn't help but think how my hope of having loving soulmates shattered in less than 24 hours of me coming to the city.

Even as I went back home, talked with my parents then had dinner, and then laid in bed for sleep, I felt bothered by the thoughts as I delicately touched my soulmate mark and a lone tear dropped from my eye.

I actually dread going to college tomorrow.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:-

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡!
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡.
𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡.
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 ✿

𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛-𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑛ℎ𝑦𝑝𝑒𝑛 ♡

~ 𝑆𝑎𝑟𝑎ℎ <3