𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓♡

*above is the picture for the face claim of her manager, Minhyun.

Danielle's POV

"And that's a wrap. Great job everyone!", the voice of the photographer echoed throughout the studio.

Offering polite smiles to all the staff members, I gestured Minhyun oppa to come near me.

Together, we bowed, showing gratefulness to the staffs for their work.

"Thank you so much for working with me! There is a coffee truck outside, please treat yourself to some coffee and snacks while you leave. It's all on me.", I said smiling at the people who cheered and thanked me.

"Danielle, I will wait for you, go and get changed.", Minhyun oppa ushered me towards the changing room.

As I changed and came out, I could hear a light commotion amidst the almost empty studio.

"Danielle, what is happening?", Chorong unnie, Minhyun oppa's soulmate and my main make up artist, asked me. I shrugged and we both moved towards the source of the commotion.

I could see Minhyun oppa's face first and slowly as I neared I could see - my soulmates?

What are they doing here? Oh shit that is why Jungwon asked me for the location of my shoot yesterday.

"What is happening here?", I stood in front of the eight of them, with my arms crossed.

"Dani, these guys are claiming to be your soulmates. I said I do not believe them so they started asking me who I am to speak for you and what not.", Minhyun oppa said, glaring at the guys.

"Dani? DANI? Why do you have a nickname for her? Who are you even?", a seemingly agitated soulmate of mine asked. He was one of the two I was yet to know the name of, but seemed to be the oldest of all.

"QUIET!", I tried my best attempt at making them shut up and I felt all eyes on me then.

"Guys, this is Minhyun oppa, my MANAGER and this is Chorong unnie, oppa's soulmate.", I stated making everything clear. "And oppa, these are my soulmates, all 7 of them", I said.

Before any another question arises, I averted the topic by pushing unnie towards oppa, "You guys go spend some time together, go on a date or something.", I tell them. "I will have these guys drop me home."

"B-but Dani you-", Minhyun oppa started but stopped when unnie pinched him, getting the hint.

"You guys have fun together, we will leave now! By Danielle!", Chorong unnie forcefully dragged oppa out, leaving only us in the studio.

I felt all their eyes on me, and suddenly the huge studio felt a little too small.

"What are you waiting for? Lets go!", I said to break the suffocating silence. They all silently complied.