Tale of Two Brothers

David didn't want to accept it, but he had to admit, he may have underestimated Ash

David didn't want to accept it, but he had to admit, he may have underestimated Ash. He had ordered all of new students to run for 20 KMs. He knew many of them would collapse by the 5th KM, but he hadn't expected all of them except one to collapse by the 8th KM. The only one who didn't collapse from exhaustion and completed the task of 20 KM within 30 Minutes was of course, Ash.

"*Sighed* Hey Prince!" David called to Ash, who had just finished his run.

" Yeah sir?" Ash asked as he waved at the audience, which consisted of Delia, Ilene, Gary, Oak and of course Pikachu.

"You seem to have a good stamina," David asks.

"Sure do, I mean I did travel so many regions on foot," Ash said with a smile.

"Don't get so full of yourself Prince, you are dismissed for today," David said as Ash left to be with his family.

"Hmm, need to put more pressure on his running ability, if he has inherited the Great Red's Aura, he should have the ability," David thought to himself as he pulled out a small book and wrote something on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are leaving!!!!!" Ash shouted as Delia was packing. She was about to leave for Kanto with Oak and Gary.

"Yes Ash, Harvest Season in coming close and I can't just keep the restaurant close," Delia said.

"But Mom! I thought you will be staying here with me," Ash said with a sad voice.

"// Yeah, I thought we are finally going to have a family adventure which we were promised in Alola but couldn't because God knows what writers were thinking, //" Pikachu said.

"*Sighed* Ash, Pikachu, I am sorry but I came with the intention you to leave you under Ilene care..................... I want to be with you but I can't stay dear...............I-I can't breath in the Air of Rota, which is filled with my husband's blood.................... everything here reminds me of him........................... of his death. I can't take you with me and I can't stay here with you............................... Whatever I want is immaterial, I am sorry," Delia said as she hugged Ash and Pikachu

"*Teary eyes*" I-I will come back soon," Ash said as he wiped off his tears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No person like to bid farewell to people with he knew. Same was true with Ash and Pikachu. Ash looked at the fancy clock of his fancy room while laying on his fancy bed. It was 12:30 AM Even though everything was fancy, it wasn't like home. Suddenly, he heard a knock on his door.

"Who will come right now," Ash thought as he opened the door to see Ilene, in simple clothing.

"Qu-I mean, Ilene? What are you doing cousin?" Ash asked as he saw her holding an album.